BY WHITE RAIN

New! Hydra-Plex. Lightweight formula. Enriched with citrus extracts. Contains provitamin B5 White Rain Hydrating Shampoo:  Energizing Citrus.  Classic energy citrus Extra Body Hair Shampoo helps improve hair texture, adds fullness and shine.  Add body to flat, fine and thin hair with White Rain Extra Body Shampoo.  This special formula helps improve hair texture, adds fullness and shine, and is gentle enough to use every day. . see more...

Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I enjoy the smell of this. The price is very cheap and the quality is not very good. This did nothing for my hair. It seems to dry my scalp out some too. It might be good if you have extremely greasy hair? Would not repurchase. I ended up using it as a body wash in the summer, just to use it up. It worked better as a body wash, than it did as a shampoo.
Angela S.
This smells really good and cost less than any other brand. But I get the expression, you get what you pay for or the cheaper the price the cheaper the product is. The shampoo seems to be watered down to me and you have to use a lot to feel like it is kind of washing your hair.
amber m.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This shampoo is pretty good for the price,however I feel to steips the hair of its natural oils due to the cheaper chemicals it is created with.I will continue to use it short term on certain occasions,but not for the long term.Also most stores do carry this brand as well.
Mary D.
Georgetown, TX
I'm just trying to get rid of my bottle. Is pretty thick and it is easy to go through, however does strip the hair of oils. I use it in the summer to get the chlorine out from the pool. The smell is too chemical and doesn't smell much like citrus. It's a cheap product so you get what you pay for. Ok clarifying
Julia F.
This product had a very nice scent. It was fresh, but not overpowering. This product had a very nice lather and left my skin feeling very clean. This product left me smelling great for the rest of the day. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Heather F.
No matter what white rain product I use for hair it leaves my hair looking and feeling greasy. The price is great but not when it leaves your hair looking worse than before.
Kaleena W.
Seattle, WA
I'm not a fan of White Rain products...it's a step above the dollar store, poor quality, smells ok...but doesn't leave my skin felling hydrated or clean at all.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Review for: Tropical Coconut more...
For the price the shampoo is ok but I will not buy again it doesn't clean your hair that well my hair still felt dirty and greasy
Alyssa R.
Sterlington, LA
It gets you by .. It smells nice and is inexpensive. Although in not sure it really has everything in it to protect your hair.
Lilly D.
Means, KY
Review for: Apple Blossom more...
As much as I love the smell, I can’t use this product. It makes my head itch and makes my head flake like I have dandruff.
Amberrose O.
White Rain Sensations Hydrating Shampoo I never tried this one. Can someone tell me if it is good because I had saw it in my local drugstore but I wasn't sure if I should get it so I bought the green apple blossom one. Is it good?