BY WHITE RAIN

New! Hydra-Plex. Lightweight formula. Enriched with apple extracts. Contains provitamin B5 & vitamins White Rain Hydrating Conditioner Lavender Escape.  Hydra-Plex Lightweight Formula.  Sensations.  Enriched with Lavender & Vanilla extracts, and provitamin B5. . see more...

• Is white rain products actually good for your hair? I've ...1 Answers
  • Wondering if this is just as good as any other condition...3 Answers
  • Would like to know what everyone thinks is the best smell?2 Answers
White Rain Sensations Hydrating Conditioner
  • "It does not moisturize very well and it felt like I didn't even use conditioner." in 1 review
  • "This product smells great and is very inexpensive." in 1 review
  • "This stuff smells amazing and I love it." in 1 review
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Review for: Apple Blossom more...
Smells very light and fruity. I use this all the time. I have an oily scalp with patches of dry scalp. Not bad for either one. My hair is colored treated and works good with it. I will repurchase.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
A cheap go to conditioner i use for my children to help detange their hair. It is almost always on sale and has many scents to choose from. I pretty much stay with coconut.
Crystal R.
White Rain has always been in my household. It's a trusted name that is efficient at getting the job done. However, I don't find this conditioner to be very hydrating or detangling. I have long, straight, waist-length hair that is color treated. I would say my hair is in good condition. I just prefer other condioners over this one. It does smell really nice though, and the scent lasts.
Melanie P.
Usually I don't stray to far from the coconut scented white rain product, just because I love the smell of coconut but I thought I would try this scent for the first time. I'd have to say the scent is not as strong and doesn't last too long but what can you expect from the dollar store. Over all it's a good shampoo & conditioning product; it gets the job done
Kara K.
Very inexpensive product with a great smell, does the trick for conditioner but the amount I have to use personally it does not last too long . Being only about a dollar or two it is worth it though!
Krista T.
This new formula of White Rain conditioner is sub par at best. It's just a basic, cheap hair conditioner. It hasn't done anything great to moisturize my hair. The only good things I can really say for it is that it is thick like I like my conditioner to be and the Lavender Breeze scent that I bought smells absolutely amazing. Bottom line, it is cheap and you're getting what you pay for.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Cheap hair conditioner. You get what you pay for. It did nothing to help my hair, but it didn't make it worse either. I like the smell of it and ended up using it as a shave lotion for my legs. It works better at a shave lotion, than it does on hair. It's very cheap and not very good quality.
Zarmeshaa R.
It's okay. It didn't really help my hair but probably because I rarely use. To be honest I only really got it because of the smell ūüėć I think I got it from a dollar tree for only a $1 so very cheap and affordable.
Amber M.
Kingwood, TX
Ok so, I've been buying really expensive shampoos and conditioners for my super thick bird nest hair and never got the results I wanted. I went to visit my parents and this is all they had in their guest bathroom so I used it. The results were amazing! I couldn't believe my mom told me she got it at the dollar store!
Wanda D.
The price is the biggest plus on this product followed up by the amazing smell. The smell lasts long after my hair is dried and I'm ready to walk out the door. The product is lacking in moisturizing my hair enough and doesn't make it feel as silky as I'd like.
Maria R.
Enigma, GA
Does this conditioner make your hair extremely soft ? Does it take out hair tangles ?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your favorite scent?
Tanisha B.
Blue Springs , MO
Wondering if this is just as good as any other conditioner? Is it moisturizing?
harley j.
Salisbury, NC
Would like to know what everyone thinks is the best smell?
holly o.
New London, NC
Is white rain products actually good for your hair? I've heard that they were just cheap but actually doesn't help to protect and keep hair healthy.