4 colors available

BY WHITE RAIN

New! Hydra-Plex. Lightweight formula. Enriched with apple extracts. Contains provitamin B5 & vitamins White Rain Hydrating Conditioner Lavender Escape.  Hydra-Plex Lightweight Formula.  Sensations.  Enriched with Lavender & Vanilla extracts, and provitamin B5. . see more...

• Is white rain products actually good for your hair? I've heard that...1 Answers
  • Wondering if this is just as good as any other conditioner? Is it ...3 Answers
  • Would like to know what everyone thinks is the best smell?2 Answers
White Rain Sensations Hydrating Conditioner
  • "It does not moisturize very well and it felt like I didn't even use conditioner." in 1 review
  • "This product smells great and is very inexpensive." in 1 review
  • "This stuff smells amazing and I love it." in 1 review
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
White Rain has always been in my household. It's a trusted name that is efficient at getting the job done. However, I don't find this conditioner to be very hydrating or detangling. I have long, straight, waist-length hair that is color treated. I would say my hair is in good condition. I just prefer other condioners over this one. It does smell really nice though, and the scent lasts.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap hair conditioner. You get what you pay for. It did nothing to help my hair, but it didn't make it worse either. I like the smell of it and ended up using it as a shave lotion for my legs. It works better at a shave lotion, than it does on hair. It's very cheap and not very good quality.
Wanda D.
Wanda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is the biggest plus on this product followed up by the amazing smell. The smell lasts long after my hair is dried and I'm ready to walk out the door. The product is lacking in moisturizing my hair enough and doesn't make it feel as silky as I'd like.
Zarmeshaa R.
Zarmeshaa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay. It didn't really help my hair but probably because I rarely use. To be honest I only really got it because of the smell 😍 I think I got it from a dollar tree for only a $1 so very cheap and affordable.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Streetsboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is very cheap. It smells greatvand works in a pinch. I don't usually get this brand but its ok when I do
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
White rain is a very cheap product but is worth it because you yet a product that works great for cheap
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Usually I don't stray to far from the coconut scented white rain product, just because I love the smell of coconut but I thought I would try this scent for the first time. I'd have to say the scent is not as strong and doesn't last too long but what can you expect from the dollar store. Over all it's a good shampoo & conditioning product; it gets the job done
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
White Rain is a very inexpensive product. I bought my conditioner at Dollar Tree for $1. It always smells great! I got the coconut scent it's my favorite! Works great! Always leaves my hair tangle free and moisturized!
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN
This new formula of White Rain conditioner is sub par at best. It's just a basic, cheap hair conditioner. It hasn't done anything great to moisturize my hair. The only good things I can really say for it is that it is thick like I like my conditioner to be and the Lavender Breeze scent that I bought smells absolutely amazing. Bottom line, it is cheap and you're getting what you pay for.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of white rain hair care products. Especially this conditioner ...it seems to just make my hair oily. The shampoo isn't that effective either for me. About the only thing I'll buy is hairspray because I like the smell.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your favorite scent?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Enigma, GA
Does this conditioner make your hair extremely soft ? Does it take out hair tangles ?
Tanisha B.
Tanisha B.
BLUE SPRINGS , MO
Wondering if this is just as good as any other conditioner? Is it moisturizing?
harley j.
harley j.
Salisbury, NC
Would like to know what everyone thinks is the best smell?
holly o.
holly o.
New London, NC
Is white rain products actually good for your hair? I've heard that they were just cheap but actually doesn't help to protect and keep hair healthy.