White Rain Sensations Bodywash uploaded by tasion o.

BY WHITE RAIN

New! Hydra-Plex Lightweight Formula. Hydrating Body Wash. Enriched with Sea Algae Extract, Vitamin E & Chamomile This product has not been tested on animals. see more...

White Rain Sensations Bodywash
  • "I don't generally use body wash but I recently got this in the mail from one of my subscription services and gave it a try." in 1 review
Kelly M.
New York , NY
The price is great and the smell is sooooo good! can't go wrong. Have always extra one to to put in little contains to when I go traveling
Meg B.
N Ridgeville, OH
It's good for the price of it. Not really hydrating, might dry the skin out a little bit but what do you expect for such a cheap product?
Bobbi D.
Kitts Hill , OH
I like this body wash...it leaves you smelling fresh. I like that it is also very cheap but it does not seem to last a long time.
Libby  .
Spring Lake, MI
Love the smell and was very soft but didn't feel as clean as I would like. I felt like it took a lot to get it to lather up.
tasion o.
United States
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Review for: White Rain Sensations Bodywash, Energizing Citrus, 12 fl oz more...
Smells very nice affordable for all loved it I always need this it a good product to buy love it last long that I expect
Rascal T.
BENNINGTON
Review for: White Rain Sensations Bodywash, Energizing Citrus, 12 fl oz more...
This is the first product I have found that leaves my skin feeling softer smoother for hours after use. Smells great.
The product smells great too.This body wash did not lather well however this did not effect the products ability to clean even oil from my hands after working on my car.
I went back to the store and bought a second bottle.
Until I bought this product I had given up thinking I would find a product that really made my skin softer as claimed.
This is a product you should try as it rinses off well yet the effect and the nice smell will last and last even after only one use.

Jeanette W.