White Rain Sensations Bodywash uploaded by tasion o.

BY WHITE RAIN

New! Hydra-Plex Lightweight Formula. Hydrating Body Wash. Enriched with Sea Algae Extract, Vitamin E & Chamomile This product has not been tested on animals. see more...

White Rain Sensations Bodywash
  • "I don't generally use body wash but I recently got this in the mail from one of my subscription services and gave it a try." in 1 review
Brooke D.
I don't like it. It's to thin and doesn't last long. It's like washing with scented water but it does smell good. If you have nothing else to wash with then it would do until you got something better.
Sarah D.
This soap is good because 1. You can have a scent that you really like 2. It leaves a really nice refreshed and clean feeling. The bottle is also filled to the top so you aren't paying for air.
Chardonnay W.
It's okay. You get what you pay for and most of the time it works when you are in a pinch. Wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it, but it does the job. Not really hydrating, but it smells good.
Julie C.
Vallejo, CA
Basic affordable body wash that does the job. Can get it at the 99 cent store. Doesn't really hydrate the skin like it claims but I apply lotion regardless so that doesn't really matter to me.
Joan w.
Pekin, IL
I don't generally use body wash but I recently got this in the mail from one of my subscription services and gave it a try. It's so soft on the skin and actually smells wonderful.
Ashley M.
Boca raton, FL
I use body wash all the time and I was skeptical at first about this one. It turned out that it smells amazing even after the shower. Also, my skin felt good afterwards.
Teaira D.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I like this body wash it make you smell good and somebody need to buy it

Enriched with Sea Algae Extract, Vitamin E & Chamomile This product has not been tested on animals. ;
Taylor M.
Body wash is an example of "you get what you pay for" the perfumes are too strong & are harmful to sensitive skin also very watery wash does not lather well.
Brendaliz C.
East Boston, MA
You get what you pay for. super watery and very strong scent. if your low on funds then this is the go-to wash. good cheap price, but cheap kind of soap
Maranda C.
I just don't like it because it's so thin that I run out way faster it's like a body wash that's mixed with water . It doesn't smell good though
Jeanette W.