White Rain® Ocean Mist Moisturizing Shampoo 15 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tayler B.White Rain® Ocean Mist Moisturizing Shampoo 15 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tayler B.White Rain® Ocean Mist Moisturizing Shampoo 15 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by corey p.

BY WHITE RAIN

Ocean Mist Moisturizing Shampoo with Active Botanicals™, a unique blend of botanical ingredients specially selected for their moisturizing, nourishing and protective properties*. These botanicals include white lily, rice protein, and green tea. see more...

Brianna S.
My primary shampoo that I use! Affordable, I find it at my local dollar tree. It does a good job of washing my hair, has a sorta goopy consistency. Lovely scent as well. Not the best shampoo ever but it gets the job done. I use essential oils in my hair so I find it’s not any shampoo that benefits the hair in a fantastic way, it’s more how you keep up with your hair after you wash it! So this shampoo gets the job done
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Not a big fan of this one. Yes it has a good smell and very cheap. You can find almost anywhere. But, to me it makes my hair feel very stiff and hard to manage with.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
As a shampoo, there's so man better ones out there. It's really watery. Dried my hair out, no volumizing whatsoever. However the smells are very good. But it's only $1.

Now.. as a body wash, and even as a base to shave your legs. This is great. The smell lasts and it doesn't do anything irritating to my skin. Plus it's paraben free.
Kandace A.
Tulsa , OK
I was skeptical of the shampoo but decided to try it, after I got a coupon for $0.50 off. It was better than expected. I've tried ocean mist and apple blossom and would recommend them to anyone!
Destiny G.
You get what you paid for. It is not my absolute favorite but when I am on a tight budget it does the trick. The scent is pleasant but doesn't last very long. It does not lather as well as I would like.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I don't actually use this for my hair because it drys my hair so bad. So instead I use it as a bodywash and it's great, it doesn't make my skin itchy at all
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I used this shampoo once and I didn't like it, my scalp felt very dry and my hair did too. I'm not spending a penny on this shampoo.
Kaitlynn D.
Logan, WV
Love White Rain . The shampoo ' s always have amazing scents . It also doesn't dry my hair out like other shampoos .
Desiree B.
Channelview
I love the white rain products in general. This one has an amazing smell and washes out the oil in my hair perfectly.
Amberrose O.
The white rain ocean shampoo has a good texture to your hair but it sort of smells like men's cologne 😯😯