BY WHITE RAIN

Ocean Mist Moisturizing Conditioner with Active Botanicals™, a unique blend of botanical ingredients specially selected for their moisturizing, nourishing and protective properties*. These botanicals include white lily, rice protein, and green tea. see more...

• Not one I would use for my hair, but how do you ladies fe...1 Answers
Brianna S.
Gets the job done and I find it at my dollar tree! Super affordable and not a watery consistency at all which I find is the problem with some affordable conditioners. I am satisfied, the scent is wonderful and it is my primary conditioner I use!
Erika L.
I will definitely not be repurchasing this product at all. Like the other girls have mentioned below, it left my hair really dry. There was no conditioning factor at all. Only good thing was the scent.
Karen K.
NJ
I am not a big fan at all. This conditioner tends to make my hair feel sticky and look greasy after use, even though all of the conditioner was thoroughly rinsed out.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I didn't like this product because it was watery the scent don't last long and you run out quick because its like water
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
It moisturizes my hair and smells nice. My hair has less static when I use this. It's a decent price. It's not bad.
Amanda T.
It left my hair feeling really dry and brittle. It's really watery and cheap, don't be fooled by the nice scent.
Liz W.
Just rinses off. It's really cheap, but you don't get much for that price except a temporary nice scent.
Sarah H.
Davenport, Fl
Not one I would use for my hair, but how do you ladies feel about shaving your legs with inexpensive conditioner like this?? I find it doesn't cost as much as shave gel, and ultimately I haven't had any issues with razor burn, etc. Curious to hear your opinions!