BY WHITE RAIN

Maximum styling and finishing control. Long-lasting, natural-looking hold. Fly-away and frizz control. see more...

Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
I love it! Honestly, it is not the maximum hold because it is so cheap that it can not be the best product ever. But I think that is partly what I like about the product, it's very cheap, it's not aerosol, it smells very good, it leaves hair manageable and natural looking, it does help with messy hair but the effect is not long lasting and fortunately it does not leave white residue on the hair and it is frizz control.
Sara S.
The hold for a non aerosol hair spray was very good! It felt stiff until you brushed it and then it felt almost like the spray disappeared. However if you're doing a vertical hair style this may not be the best choice.
Mariahelisabeth_18💜💄 r.
ironton,ohio
This is a very good hair spray, I use it when I’m trying get my bobby pins to stay in place , it have a very nice scent , I bought it at Walmart & it is a good value ❤️
Savannah W.
I was a little shocked with this product. When I sprayed this onto a section of my hair before I was going to curl it, it wasn't stiff at all like most hairsprays are especially for this claiming to be "maximum hold". But for the $1.74 that I spent, I guess I get what you payed for. I'll definitely use it up but won't repurchase. I prefer my hairspray to hold better while I'm curling my hair even though I do run my fingers through it after it's all curled. Just wasn't a huge hit for me. On a positive note, the smell is pleasant.
Alix G.
I've never really like using hairspray sense it's not for long fireman and bad for your hair but my boyfriend recommended this and it smelled amazing and I tried it and it actually worked and my hair stayed in place for a while which is a big deal for me because of my hair type which makes it impossible to keep a hair style in place. Would recommend!
Sarra B.
Auburn, IL
I love white rain maximum hold hair spray I use it a lot I love I can go get my hair done or even do it myself and go outside on a windy day and my hair doesn't get messed up the smell is amazing too it doesn't smell like alcohol I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family my daughter actually chooses to use it before she competes in gymnastics it keeps her bun nice and tight in her pony tail holder she flips a lot so we needed a great hair spray and this one is the one
Devin A.
Shippensburg, PA
This hair spray is pretty good because it holds well and doesn't make it look like you have any product in your hair. It smells flowery too, which is always a plus.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Super cheap, like almost $1.50, and keeps my flyaways held down. I like the smell, it's a fresh floral smell that's soft but noticeable. The fact that it's so inexpensive is a deal breaker. A quick run to the store and it's there. I remember using this even when I was a kid, those tight ponytails and plastic ball hair ties...it definitely works!
sharonda g.
This product is one of the best hair sprays I have used in a very long time. Is very light weight. Does not leave your hair flaky or sticky while holding your hair style in place!!😊 I was very impressed my first using it. I would definitely recommend
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this spray because it was one of the cheaper ones in the store. It does have a nice scent when I spray it on. It is NOT long lasting and it not very well done. It did not meet my expectations. I often find the spray nozzle sticky and not working, so I have to rinse it off, and it still doesn't work.