White Rain® Kids Zany Watermelon Detangling Spray

by White Rain

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Rain® Kids Zany Watermelon Detangling Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Niagara Falls, NY
My daughter and I love this spray. We spray a nice amount in our hair and brush. It leaves are hair smelling nice as well as ridding tangles easily.
Beaumont, TX
White Rain® Kids Zany Watermelon Detangling Spray uploaded by Veronica H.
I use this product on my daughter to help with the tangles...it's not the best but yet get the job done...I would recommend only as a second option.
Newport, DE
Work wonders. My niece has long stringy hair that gets tangled a lot. This product definitely helps. I even used it on my own hair a few times
Mckinney, TX
My hair is so fine that it breaks easily so to eliminate the tangles i use the spray ! Thus I can comb without excess amount of hair breakage!
Love it so much , I always buy 2 bottles just so I want run out. There is no flakes after you use and that the most that I look at with sprays
Newark, DE
Very watery although it smells good it don't do no justice in my girls hair. I still have to put in conditioner to be able to fully brush it
Glenside , PA
I like ver using this white rain de tangling spray on my daughters hair it detangles they're hair really good leaves there hair really soft
Bakersfield, CA
My children absolutely love this product and so do I ! It's a great detangler, and works great to untangle your hair without as much pain.
Really does not help with detangling. My daughters hair is ridiculously tangly and this just was not working for us. The scent was okay.
Des Moines, IA
Loved using this to help make combing my daughters hair easier. Also works great to tame any unruly hair while brushing in the morning.

Looking for your answer?