White Rain® Kids Zany Watermelon Detangling Spray

by White Rain

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Rain® Kids Zany Watermelon Detangling Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Davenport, FL
Combing my daughters hair is definitely a chore so I'm always on the look out for detangling products thats how i started using this product it worked great on her hair left it soft and manageable plus it smells great I got it for my niece and goddaughter too and they loved it as well
I was skeptical at first about how well this product would work for the lower price but I am glad to say that I was wrong to be worried. It worked amazing well for the different hair types in my household and adults and kids alike were happy to use it over & over again!
Maybe I'm a little too old to be using Kids Detangling Spray, but this product is perfect. I have thin blonde hair and whenever I get out of the shower it is always extremely tangled. Usually feta flees leave my thin hair oily and dark, but that's not the case with this product. It leaves my hair silky and bouncy and gets rid of all of the tangles in about a minute or two.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I use the detangling Spray a lot. I love the smell of it. I really don't pay attention how long it keeps my hair detangled. I love the smell of Watermelon. It meet me expectation it really helps. my hair gets Tangled really easy. In my opinion it doesn't need improved
Chatham , IL
My daughter loves having long hair but in the morning her hair tends to be tangled and a little bit ratty, even after a bath the night before. A few sprays of the detangler and any brush goes through her hair very easily. She also loves the watermelon scent.
Lafayette, GA
Absolutely without a doubt the best product used. I love to spray this on me. Y'all are so smart to make this.. This helps a lot of people like me....... This is the besttt.... I am going to go buy more of this. I love this so freaking much .. Thank yall
Portage, IN
My mom use to use a product like this on me when i was younger and then used it on my little sister as she got older. She had a lot of issues with tangles in her hair but this product got them out easy and also had a great scent that any kid would love
Mitchell, IN
My granddaughter inherited my hair! She has waves and curls an zero tolerance for combing out snags and snarls. I was thrilled to find White Rain Kids detangling spray. I keep a bottle at home for when she visits. Now when she comes over, she'll let me fix her hair without fuss and tears. The smell is nice, but hope to find it in unscented!
Austin, TX
Even I remember using this on my hair. Who doesn't love the smell of fruity watermelon that also detangles your hair? It's fantastic! I absolutely love this spray and highly recommend it for you or any children you may know. It works great!
Queens
I really don't use detanglers in my hair but I absolutely love using this in my 3 year old daughters hair. She has thick curly hair and its hard to comb at times but I love it. It makes her hair soft so it does not hurt her while combing.

Looking for your answer?