White Rain® Kids Zany Watermelon Detangling Spray

by White Rain

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Rain® Kids Zany Watermelon Detangling Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Columbia City
Use this every day even though I'm an adult. It makes my morning routine a little quicker and less painful.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this detangling spray I use it on my 9 year old daughter and it works great and smells really good.
Petersburg, VA
Loved it was a really great product to use and I recommend others to use it if you have easily tangled hair
Kenosha, WI
This smells really good but I don't think it works very well, for the price no one can complain though :)
Erie, PA
My nieces hair is long and gets tangled easy. Smells wonderful. It works majic on tangles big and small.
Hiseville , KY
I go through a bottle a week. My 3 year old has long hair and requires detangling several times a week!
Jacksonville , TX
I used this on my hair and it worked really well, I use this product and it made my hair easy to comb.
It helps me get a lot of knots it of my hair. My hair is normally dry from the chlorine that I swim in
Goldendale, WA
This product deranged hair and prevents hair from breaking and it leaves hair with a watermelon sent
Confluence, PA
My niece loves this stuff when she comes to stay. Don't have huge knots in her hair and smells great.

Looking for your answer?