BY WHITE RAIN

For soft, smooth manageable hair that's easy to comb through! see more...

Becky S.
This is a cute packaged detangler marketed toward kids but adults can use it too. I give 3 stars because on fine, untreated children's hair it works fairly well, 4 stars, but on adults it doesn't detangle well.
Sarah D.
Westmoreland, TN
My son sweara by this. He is 6 years old and his hair tangles easily. We use this not only to detangle his hair but also to manage it easier when its all wild in the mornings.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I don't remember where I purchased this product at either the 99C or the Dollar tree.y baby's hair has always gotten tangled since she was born (she was born with a ton of hair!) So what I did was dilute this product (added water) to half of the bottle and it works perfectly. Love it for$1
Amanda L.
This stuff works great on my children's hair and getting the tangles out plus eliminating frizzy hair ! Totally worth it for the price plus comes in alot of different scents.
Amy D.
My daughter has very fine and very curly hair. If I use this detangler it does make it easier to brush out the snarls. The problem is that come morning, it is tangled again and we repeat the process. It's not a bad product though, just average. It contains hydrogenated castor oil and is not to be used on toddlers. In which case you could probably buy castor oil cheaper and apply to the hair in a spray bottle as a detangler.
Crystal P.
Desert hot springs
I love this product my daughter has thick hair and this product helps get tge dangles out. And it makes her hair smell so good
Charita H.
Very satisfied with this product. HIGHLY recommended. You won't be disappointed. Very nice, high quality. Works great!
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
This is my favorite detangler for my daughter (and myself)! It has a fresh floral scent and is also paraben free!
Kayla F.