White Rain® Kids® 3 in 1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Lesley s.

BY WHITE RAIN

This product has not been tested on animals. see more...

Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
I tend to buy this for my daughter. Its a cheap 3in1 that she can literally just play in the bath with. I dont let her clean with it and its not great wash. Its cheap and easily replaceable rather than $8-$10 bodywash. They say its tear free but im not 100% on broad with it. I like that its dye-free, paraben free and hypoallergenic. The scent isn't strong just the right amount.
Marsha B.
Purchasing this i thought it would be great for my toddler. Kids 3 in 1 tear free sensitive skin paraben free and die free so why not right. But no on the back it says not for use on toddlers and excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Doesnt seem to me like a product kids should be using. Do not recommend this product at all.
Jahletha D.
I came across this 3 in 1 body was at wal-Mart and I pick it up every chance I get because my kids love it and I can make sure they have clean hair while taking a bath. It's very convenient if you are trying to get all three things done at once. It's for sensitive skin which my kids have and I haven't had a problem.