White Rain Kids 3 in 1 Shampoo uploaded by Jherrica S.White Rain Kids 3 in 1 Shampoo uploaded by Wendy C.White Rain Kids 3 in 1 Shampoo uploaded by Jessica N.

BY WHITE RAIN

For A Squeaky Clean All In One Step. Tear free. Zany Watermelon fragrance. Easy-grip package. Shampoo, conditioner & body wash. Not tested on animals Developed especially for kids, this tear-free formula cleans, conditions and detangles hair while gently cleansing skin, eliminating dirt and sweat from a hard day of play! . see more...

Haley o.
Red Bay, AL
Smells so good. Tear free. The kids love to make bubbles. Get washed and smell great all at one time. I like how they have different scents to get and different size bottles, different colors it’s so cool.
Becky S.
The 4 stars isn't for me but for my friend's twin boys I help nanny. They absolutely love it and don't feel like they are getting their bodies and hair washed (+ hair is conditioned)! It has a fun fruity watermelon scent that lasts after the bath and it's very affordable. Oh it doesn't burn their eyes either if a little bit gets in...although when one is sleepy it can be a bit dramatic ;)
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
This is the best smelling soap out there! I love bath time with my kids and they also love the smell. It's usually very fragrant right after bath time but by morning it's more subtle. It's also only .97 at Walmart!
Emily D.
Mission, TX
i really love how it leaves a sweet scent after washing it off but i dislike how it burns your eyes i remember buying it for my youngest sister and she would complain about how it burned her eyes
April R.
Greenville, KY
Cheap, tear free, and hypoallergenic. But the smell is lacking. If I bathe the kids before bed, their hair has a funk smell to it the next day. And it's not the bedsheets.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this on my youngest who's 5 and he loves the smell!! Since its a 3in1 it does make bath night easier then using multiple products and it lathers up great and rinses out/off easily. This makes my sons hair manageable,clean and nicely conditioned.
Ashley W.
Dallas, GA
My son uses this wash daily, and it smells so good! It doesn't burn his eyes or turn them red. He loves how bubbly it gets in the tub as well! It's great for bubble baths and well as a full body wash.
Felicia D.
Shelbyville, TN
My son love it! It's the only stuff I would use for him it's smells so good! Don't have none and it lathers really well love the scent and it's definitely long lasting I'm so satisfied I buy it all the time!!!! ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️
Rebecca H.
I love the White Rain line for myself so naturally I love it for my kids too. I personally do not like two or three in ones, doesn't quite get the job done I need for my hair but for my kiddo we have found this to be great. No muss no fuss.
Jennifer T.
My daughter loves this shampoo/body wash. It gives a great lather and keeps her hair and skin pretty smooth. The smell isn't too overpowering. Love the pump as my daughter loves to help during bath time now!

Walmart