White Rain Hydrations Shampoo uploaded by Alyson T.

BY WHITE RAIN

New! Hydra-Plex Lightweight Formula Enriched With Provitamin B5 Extra Body Not Tested On Animals White Rain Hydrations Volumizing Shampoo.&Nbsp; White Rain Helps Improve Hair Texture, Adds Fullness And Shine.&Nbsp; Add Body To Flat, Fine And Thin Hair With White Rain Extra Body Shampoo.&Nbsp; This Special Formula Helps Improve Hair Texture, Adds Fullness And Shine, And Is Gentle Enough To Use Every Day 1-800-575-7960 Made In Usa see more...

• What is your favorite white rain shampoo? mine is coconut1 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair?3 Answers
Alyson T.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells great, not tested on animals, and is pretty darn cheap at eighty nine cents a bottle. Can be found in almost any store, drug store, grocery store etc. It's not top of the line hair stuff, but it does the job and i have been using it for over six months to save money and my hair feels just fine. I have long hair too.
Anabel M.
Great shampoo when you are with a low budget. it smells great. Try to rinse it very well otherwise you'll get dandruff
pamela e.
Weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Crappiest product ever invented, no scent and made my hair dry never again purchasing nor recommending it ever
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
Smells good, but left my hair feeling oily again pretty quickly. Not one of my favorites that's for sure.
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
I would never use this on my hair... leaves it feeling strippied and dry. Smells good but thats all...
Kapries B.
Selma, TX
I love White Rain Hydrations Shampoo. It hydrates, softens and shines my hair well. Its also cheap!
Morgan  W.
I like white rain. i think it leaves my hair smelling good and it feels soft after I'm done using it.
Arham K.
I like using this product. It smells good and makes my hair feel nice and soft!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not use white rain shampoos or conditioners at all. They dry out my hair and make it feel like straw. I will not be buying this product again.
Krystal W.
W Valley City, UT
I believe this is a terrible product in which I will never buy again. It's cheap and sucks.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry out your hair?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your favorite white rain shampoo? mine is coconut