White Rain Hydrations Shampoo uploaded by Alyson T.

BY WHITE RAIN

New! Hydra-Plex Lightweight Formula Enriched With Provitamin B5 Extra Body Not Tested On Animals White Rain Hydrations Volumizing Shampoo.&Nbsp; White Rain Helps Improve Hair Texture, Adds Fullness And Shine.&Nbsp; Add Body To Flat, Fine And Thin Hair With White Rain Extra Body Shampoo.&Nbsp; This Special Formula Helps Improve Hair Texture, Adds Fullness And Shine, And Is Gentle Enough To Use Every Day 1-800-575-7960 Made In Usa see more...

• What is your favorite white rain shampoo? mine is coconut1 Answers
  • Does this dry out your hair?3 Answers
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
While I prefer Sebastian shampoo, this product is very affordable and also a good product. It comes in a variety of fragrances, which I think is very fun and interesting. However, this product contains sulfates as one of its main ingredients, so I would not be a frequent user.
Alyson T.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells great, not tested on animals, and is pretty darn cheap at eighty nine cents a bottle. Can be found in almost any store, drug store, grocery store etc. It's not top of the line hair stuff, but it does the job and i have been using it for over six months to save money and my hair feels just fine. I have long hair too.
Candace B.
Rockmart, GA
It smells wonderful however it leaves my hair stringy and feeling fried while when I use the conditioner it makes my hair feel and look greasy. Maybe my hair isn't thick enough for this product however the smell is what got my attention. Plus the price was good!
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
I Love White rain shampoo! I have used so many different and expensive shampoos and always go back to white rain, you can't beat the price and the different smells are great! I love coconut in the summer
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
The product always smells amazing I just can't get over the overly stripped feeling my hair get and how watery the product is. I remember using White Rain when I was a child and it was never this watery
Brooke P.
White rain has really good scents and is very affordable. Its nice if you don't have a lot to spend on shampoo. It does tend to dry your scalp and hair out a little bit.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I can not use white rain shampoos or conditioners at all. They dry out my hair and make it feel like straw. I will not be buying this product again.
Karen C.
Hellertown, PA
I love how it smells, goes on my hair, lathers, and washes out well. It is at a low cost also! It makes my hair feel clean!
Anabel M.
Great shampoo when you are with a low budget. it smells great. Try to rinse it very well otherwise you'll get dandruff
pamela e.
Weston, FL
Crappiest product ever invented, no scent and made my hair dry never again purchasing nor recommending it ever
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Does this dry out your hair?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your favorite white rain shampoo? mine is coconut