White Rain® Hydrations Apple Blossom Creamy Moisturizing Body Wash 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by alyssa p.White Rain® Hydrations Apple Blossom Creamy Moisturizing Body Wash 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Crystal C.

BY WHITE RAIN

This product has not been tested on animals. see more...

• Is there a body lotion to compliment this body wash? I r...1 Answers
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
First off this stuff is only a dollar at the dollar store secondly and most important, this shampoo is the only shampoo expensive or in expensive that the scent actually stays in my hair all day! I couldn't believe it but this stuff actually works great !
Shea S.
Lexington, North Carolina
Holy...crap. I LOVE the smell of this. I have the shampoo and the conditioner as well. I love the feeling of this body wash. The scent is amazing. I would stock up on this body wash if I could just so I wouldn't run out like ever.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
My husband and i used to buy thos bramd of soap when we first started dating. Although the apple smell is nice, i never really felt clean after using it.
Crystal C.
Glenolden , PA
Creamy, Sudsy and Smells soooo good! I don't normally use this product but I was in a hurry. Works great.
Amanda D.
Riverside, CA
This is my new favorite body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft.
Crystal C.
Glenolden , PA
Is there a body lotion to compliment this body wash? I really love the scent.