White Rain® Hydrations Apple Blossom Creamy Moisturizing Body Wash 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Crystal C.

BY WHITE RAIN

This product has not been tested on animals. see more...

• Is there a body lotion to compliment this body wash? I really lo...1 Answers
Crystal C.
Glenolden, PA
Creamy, Sudsy and Smells soooo good! I don't normally use this product but I was in a hurry. Works great.
Shea S.
Lexington, North Carolina
Holy...crap. I LOVE the smell of this. I have the shampoo and the conditioner as well. I love the feeling of this body wash. The scent is amazing. I would stock up on this body wash if I could just so I wouldn't run out like ever.
Amanda D.
Riverside, CA
This is my new favorite body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
My husband and i used to buy thos bramd of soap when we first started dating. Although the apple smell is nice, i never really felt clean after using it.
Crystal C.
Glenolden, PA
Is there a body lotion to compliment this body wash? I really love the scent.