Add a Photo

By WHITE RAIN
#1264 in Facial Cleansers
New! br Hydra-Performancebr Formula Shampoo 2 Conditioner 3 Body Wash For An Invigorating Clean All In One Step This product has not been tested on animals.
Photos (3)
Hortencia G.
Hortencia G.
Costa Mesa , Ca
I am a female and I use this shampoo, it smells solo delicious and it leaves your hair silky, soft, and clean, I didn't know this product existed until my bfs mom bought it for him. I am not ashamed of using it and I recommend it to anybody out there. Guys this will leave you smelling so good, girls love a good smelling guy haha
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
March 21, 2017, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Men 1 Shampoo Conditioner And Body Wash 16.9 fl oz/3 in
I'm not a fan of this brand it doesn't really do much of anything it's just a regular shampoo it doesn't early snow that great to me anyway I wouldn't recommend it to anybody because there's nothing really special about it White Rain® for Men Cool Ocean Wave 3 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash 15 fl. oz. Bottle
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
I absolutely love when my fiancee uses this stuff. He smells so great when he gets out of the shower!!
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
I always buy this as a stocking stuffer for the guys during Christmas. They always talk about how great it is and how it makes them smell amazing. (Trust me it does). And the plus side is its not expensive.
Sakeena S.
Sakeena S.
Nov. 3, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Men 1 Shampoo Conditioner And Body Wash 16.9 fl oz/3 in
I bought this product for the males in my household and so far they are loving it. It smells so good that the aroma fills the bathroom after a hot shower - the best aromatherapy ever! Inexpensive, high quality, all day freshness for the boys and men in my house. It definitely washes the funk away smoothly, so I'll be buying this product more in the future.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Nov. 14, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Men 1 Shampoo Conditioner And Body Wash 16.9 fl oz/3 in
My husband loves this stuff, and for the price I love it too! Nothing fancy, just a nicely fragranced all in one soap. We've repurchased a few times, and will likely continue to buy again and again.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Shelbyville, TN
Oct. 12, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Men 1 Shampoo Conditioner And Body Wash 16.9 fl oz/3 in
I love this smell it's so wonderful I buy this for my husband all the time he absolutely love it! It makes him smell so sexy I can't keep my hands off him I bought it at Walmart I would definitely buy it again!