BY WHITE RAIN

Foaming face wash to gently remove make-up for soft, clean skin. see more...

• I've seen youtubers haul this and saying they bought it a...3 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just s...3 Answers
  • I usually use make up wipes but even after I notice there...1 Answers
Alicia B.
riverside
I got this for 1$! It’s seriously amazing & you get a lot of product for what you’re paying! It’s amazing & it leaves your skin squeaky clean & no dirt or anything clogged!
Chloe D.
I was looking for a new make up remover face wash one day and saw this at the dollar tree so I decided to try it and I was instantly amazed it took of the toughest make I had.Because I have sensitive skin I have to be careful with what I use but this feels amazing on my skin and doesn't make me red or break out I highly suggest trying this if your looking for a cheap but good make up removing face wash!!!
Arely M.
Found this at dollar tree & this stuff is just beyond amazing!!!!! It removed all of my traces of makeup I had leftover that my makeup wipes didn't remove. I include this product for my 'removing makeup' routine. If your on a budget & looking for an amazing makeup remover, buy this one!!!
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I picked this up at a local bargain store, and got it for 99¢. So far this is my preferred method! Soft on the skin, and removes way better than makeup removal wipes! I just lather some up in my hands and wash my face, and then use a washcloth to rub and rinse. You get a pretty big bottle! I’ll be a returning customer for sure!
Miriam F.
Stuart, VA
Found this for $1 at the dollar tree and it's the best make up remover I have ever found! The price is GREAT for what it is! I can no longer find it at dollar tree, so if you see it somewhere buy all they have in Stock because you'll never use or need another make up remover! It's not tested on animals and it's made in the USA. Just rub a small amount on your face and rinse off with warm water and all of your makeup, including all that's water proof, comes on instantly and stress free!
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
I just cannot believe how well this works! It took off all my make-up, and my skin glowed when I rinsed it off! Paraben Free, Not Tested on Animals, AND Made in the U.S. ? I am sold! This is perfect for the shower when you have to get everything done at once.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
White rains boutique collection is amazing. Any of the products really work and there facial cleanser that doubles as a make up remover is a dream. It smells good and leaves my face so soft and fresh. I would purchase it again for sure the packaging is pretty and it's a product that does as it states but does a damn good job of doing it.
Kristie D.
I bought this facial cleanser and makeup remover from the Dollar Tree for $1. I have to be careful about what products I use because I have sensitive skin. I use this to remove my makeup and it does well. It doesn't have a wonderful smell. To me it smells sort of like hairspray.
nyla r.
Rochester
It keeps my face clear and removes stubborn eye makeup .it's at a very low price as well. In hopes of keep your pores clean you barely ever like see pimples coming up and it's really amazing and I recommend it fully to anyone .
Shawan W.
Staatsburg, NY
I give this 5 stars because it's an amazing makeup remover for the price. It doesn't break me out and even removes eye makeup. I have repurchased it several times and love it. I like the packaging also, it's very feminine. I recommend this to all of my friends as a cheap alternative to high end makeup removers.
Katherine E.
Austin, TX
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this?
Brittany C.
Is this really scented or more like a lotion? Ex. does it make your skin oily and break out?
Julia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I've seen youtubers haul this and saying they bought it at dollar tree? Wondering if it will break you out just because I have acne prone skin and I also get very oily?
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Cindy R.