White Rain® Extra Hold Unscented Hair Spray 7 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Desa L.White Rain® Extra Hold Unscented Hair Spray 7 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Jon P.

BY WHITE RAIN

Long-lasting, natural-looking hold. Fly-away and frizz control. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
I'm using this one right now but mostly because I was already at the dollar tree and saw it 😂 I decided to give it a try but it legit has no hold whatsoever. I like the smell though so props for that.
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
A cheap classic that works great! I usually get the unscented but even the scented ones aren’t too strong. It gets the job done. My mom uses it and therefore why it is my go too. There are no flaking either.
Cierra W.
Baltimore, MD
I do not like this product at all. It says it's extra hold but does not hold at all. It is quite sticky but not firm as I expected. It was cheap to purchase but not satisfactory. I would not purchase this product again.
jenn m.
This product while not my main go to, it was my definate second....I have extremely long heavy thick hair so finding a product that holds my hair is difficult and this product could do it without weighing it down or making it sticky, I actually like that it still felt soft....its just not as long as I would like sometimes hence my hesitation sometimes in using it. but for anyone who doesn't have the dificulty I have because of the texture, length, and thickness of my hair, it definitely gets the kid done
Tamara K.
I use this all the time its flake free non sticky and it holds my hair all day, unlike other products I've tried that left my hair sticky flaky and didn't hold. It met all my expectations and beyond.honestly I wouldn't change anything about the product its also affordable I buy it all the time. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Wanda M.
Demotte, IN
I have found with this product that even with the claim of "extra hold", it doesn't quite make the cut for my daughter or myself. I can understand my daughter, as she is very active. However, for me, it should hold no problem. The one thing I do like about White Rain is the price point; but we need so much of it that it still isn't economical.
Brittany E.
Ive acutally used this product before on the ends of my braids after I curled the ends. I absolutely love the smell of this as well as other White Rain products. Its a nice clean scent. The only problem I can say I had is if you apply too much it will leave your hair with a crunchy feel.
Kylie H.
Rexburg, ID
It is great if you don't mind it looking like you have spray in your hair. It doesn't give a natural look at all but it has a fantastic hold even for heavy hair. It is a great price and fairly decent considering it is so cheap. I get this for my dance competitions and it works great.
Angel D.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love white rain! Inexpensive and does the job. I like using it on my light brown hair that's wavy and annoying to hold in some curls or down some baby hair. The scent is not too bad. It's just a regular hairspray scent, I would recommend it to anyone with baby hairs lol
Ashley C.
I never find a hairspray that can keep my hair wavy. Until I stumbled across this! My hair is thick & frizzy and thus works perfect for my hair! It's hard to tame! But this hair spray keeps it in tact and wavy. Most hair spray falls out half way through the day but this is different. The extra hold works great!
Brittney M.
Does this make your hair feel sticky when you sweat?