White Rain® Extra Hold Unscented Hair Spray 7 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Jon P.White Rain® Extra Hold Unscented Hair Spray 7 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Desa L.

BY WHITE RAIN

Long-lasting, natural-looking hold. Fly-away and frizz control. see more...

Shane P.
Sanford, ME
This product is very inexpensive and great quality. The strength is great but lasts only a few hours. For the price, I would purchase this over any other hairspray. My hair is very uncontrollable so this product does a good job. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to others.
Kylie H.
Rexburg, ID
It is great if you don't mind it looking like you have spray in your hair. It doesn't give a natural look at all but it has a fantastic hold even for heavy hair. It is a great price and fairly decent considering it is so cheap. I get this for my dance competitions and it works great.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Loving this hairspray! It holds my curls in place all night long, and then brushes right out before bed. Inexpensive price point, available everywhere, and easy to use. This hair spray is a win win win all around for sure. I recommend it to anyone with hairspray needs.
Stephanie H.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this product because it comes in a easy to use pump bottle and does not weigh my hair down and give me an itchy scalp. It is affordable and does the trick when I need a quick boost to look my best. It has a nice scent and not overpowering.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like White Rain Extra Hold Unscented in the pump bottle. It holds my hair in place and no crazy smell. I use the pump because it is better for the planet and my hair stays where I put it. There is no scent and holds my frizzys in place.
Adriana V.
Wautoma, WI
I have a lot of baby hair around my forehead. When I want to wear a ponytail I have to use White Rain extra hold hair spray to keep my baby hair down. I love that just spraying a little bit works for all day wear.
Lori P.
Peshtigo, WI
I recently purchased this product and am very pleased with how it works in my hair. It give it that extra hold and being unscented I don't have that weird smell throughout the day. Will definitely buy again!
Tonia K.
Kent, OH
I love this hair spray. It's so affordable and I love the fact it has no scent to interfere with my perfume. It does an excellent job of keeping my hair the way I want it. I will continue to buy this brand.
Leah F.
This hair spray isn't exactly my favorite, but it does the job. The reason I don't really like it is because I prefer the aerosol cans of hairspray over this kind. But it works well and has a good hold!
R K.
Love this hair spray! It is cheap and does the job! I love that it is unscneted because sometimes hairspray scent can be so overpowering and musky! It keeps my hair firm and in place all day.
Brittney M.
Does this make your hair feel sticky when you sweat?