White Rain® Extra Hold Scented Hairspray 7 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Ashley W.

BY WHITE RAIN

Long-lasting, natural-looking hold, fly-away and frizz control. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Deborah J.
Kyle, TX
Great hairspray at a very affordable price. I have used this brand on and off for years and I mean years and it has never disappointed me. The hold is great and your hair is still soft and touchable all day. I have suggested this brand to many over the years and never had anyone come back to me and say that they didn't love it.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
For the most part, I only use the expensive hair products. But, my grandmother used this and swore by it, so I continue to do so. It has a classic hold at a very cheap price! White Rain® Extra Hold Scented Hairspray 7 fl. oz. Bottle
Sarah P.
Parma, OH
Nozzle does not have a fine mist and it smells like an old lady. I would get globs of hairspray in one spot and nothing in another. Go for an aerosol can like garnier or rave
Samantha S.
Dallas, GA
I always have an extremely difficult time when looking for hair products. I have really curly long thick hair and nothing really works well for it. Until I stumbled upon this. It holds my hair in place for hours. The only downside is that it makes my hair very hard and crunchy. I don't want my hair to feel like chips I want it to feel like hair! But overall a good product👍🏼😊❤️
Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
I use this product on my kids and clients and I'm doing the hair and if they have lip hair stay curly or wavy like it's supposed to this product is very good for holding its shape in the form of the girls in making the girls last much longer than they would normally do without it
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
This is an ok hairspray unless you like for your hair to be in place but hard very firm. I like the smell smell good but doesn't leave it a little on the softer side it is super stiff. I don't know if I would use it again although I used to use it on a daily basis a couple years ago.
Kerrilynn M.
Williamstown, NJ
Love this stuff! I love the smell of it and it's so easy to use! It doesn't fall and it holds all day! One of my favorite hair sprays! Especially because I prefer bottled not canned! Also, its so inexpensive always affordable! Probably going to be using this from now on!
Chloe H.
I do not like white rain products at all. I have extreme naturally curly hair and these products just don't help at all. The hairspray stinks and is very sticky throughout the day. The product is inexpensive, but it's also cheaply made. I definitely would not recommend.
Madeline B.
Richmond, VA
The number one thing I love about white rain is its fragrance, last all day too. The hairspray itself is out of this world, holds all day without that sticky filling, so I'm able to run my fingers through my hair without a problem.
Louise M.
I would use this on my kids it doesn't need as much on there shiny healthy hair to hold a couple braids in or something simple like that but a whole head of curls or super fansy day like a wedding it wouldn't come close to holding.