White Rain® Extra Hold Scented Hairspray 7 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Ashley W.

BY WHITE RAIN

Long-lasting, natural-looking hold, fly-away and frizz control. see more...

Emily S.
Edinburg, Tx
I scrunch my hair sometimes and this is my favorite hairspray to use. Also after I do braids in my hair I spay a little bit of this over and it keeps all my fly aways down. It smells amazing. It's super long lasting!! I would and have repurchase this product. Highly recommend this!
Chloe H.
I do not like white rain products at all. I have extreme naturally curly hair and these products just don't help at all. The hairspray stinks and is very sticky throughout the day. The product is inexpensive, but it's also cheaply made. I definitely would not recommend.
Kahiya F.
Tallahassee, FL
I like this hairspray because it gets the job done and is very affordable. I usually buy it at the dollar tree for a dollar. It smells great and hold for a long time. The only con is it doesn't detour your hair and make it hard, but it does hold you hairstyle.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
When I need good hairspray and don't want to spend too much this is the one I buy! The price is low and the hold lasts!!! I've used this brand many years and it's helped me keep my crazy hair in place!
Michelle H.
Louisville
Wish the scent was a little better so i don't smell like hairspray. It smells mostly like alcohol and is just as drying to your hair. But it holds very well and is a good price.
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have used this for years and love it. It holds for hours and when driving with the Windows down, I never seem to have an issue with my hair style out of place.
Jackie B.
La Fayette, GA
Wonderful product. Great hold, lasts all day. Washes out easily with shampoo and does not dry out hair or leave white flakes. Fragrance is not over powering.
Gizelle R.
Bronx , NY
Bought it in rite aid, price was good and the smell is nice but it leaves my hair too too hard and starts flaking up making it look as if it were dandruff
Mary J.
Oakland, IL
Awesome... gave me the hold I needed without the stickies, I could go out into the wind and not have to worry about my hair getting totally messed up
malynda r.
Burlington, NJ
Works great in my daughter's hair!! I use it occasionally and seems to hold pretty good. Great price for product. Could hold better but works great.