BY WHITE RAIN

Rich, long-lasting cream to moisturize dry, cracked heels and feet. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Found this for 50cents at KMart, thought I would give it a shot. It's certainly good for in between deep scrubs, but won't make a dent if you have really dry feet. The smell is very floral and girly..not really my style, but my feet are soft.
Amari A.
Richmond, VA
Works great !! I put this on every night and morning and my feet are really soft! Smells fantastic. Even when my heels were peeling I put this on and it went right away
Joy V.
Patterson, NY
This product is OK but I didn't find it to be what I was looking for. It didn't meet my expectations. I put it at the dollar tree. It was only a dollar I guess is a good value. I would recommend this product to someone Who has light to moderate dry feet. I am the other hand have severely dry feet and it didn't really work that great.
Jessica D.
Shawsville, VA
This item has a pleasant smell but that's about as far as the benefits go. It doesn't stand up to the name of heel cream. I didn't notice any difference.
Latasha P.
I love White Rain and I love soft feet, so when I saw this at dollar tree I had to grab it. It's amazing!!! I'm going back for more :)
Amanda E.
I used this last night and woke up with noticeably softer feet! Works great and has a light pleasant scent. Will buy again.
vonne y.
America
Got this for a dollar from the dollar store and I really think it's worth it love the smell and it gets ride of died skin
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
I love putting on this cream and throwing on a pair of fuzzy socks to hold in the moisture it makes my feet so soft
estefany h.
Union, NJ
A very good product for the price. people recommend it to me. I found it a dollar tree. definitely a good find
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
This is a very good foot and heel cream :) It does a really good job at moisturizing. I also like how it smells