BY WHITE RAIN

A unique blend of botanical ingredients specially selected for their moisturizing, nourishing and protective properties: white lily, rice protein, and green tea. see more...

Brooke A.
Hillside , NJ
I am not a very big fan of this body wash. It smells decent but the scent does not stick with you very long after a shower. I bought a few bottles of other scents as well but I don't think I will buy any more the formula feels cheep and the soap comes out clumpy. It's drying out my skin and it runs out fast because you have to use a good amount to get a good soapy wash.
Ciara M.
Schwenksville , PA
I use this and their shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair and skin feeling very soft. I use it every time I shower and it's very affordable. It has a great scent and you can find most of their stuff at Walmart including their hair styling products.
Bertaliz C.
Love the smell of the coconut and hibiscus body wash. Ok, smell doesn't stay on all day but you can't ask for something durable if it only costs a dollar at the dollar tree. I recommend this product especially if you live on a budget.
Tabatha S.
Bristol, VA
These white rain bpdy washes are awesome. I love that they are affordable and smell just as good as the more expensive brands. It does not tend to try my out or anything either
Tamarra E.
It smells so good! It has a very good fragrance. It leaves my skin soft and smelling good. It is affordable. I paid either $1 or $2 for this product.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Works fine for what it is and the price. The texture is just strange, kind of gloppy like jello rather than a body wash.
Sheri N.
I love this body wash. The fragrant itself is amazing, just like the Caribbean itself. It makes your skin super soft and super affordable as well!
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells divine. Exactly like a tropical Caribbean cocktail would smell on a nice relaxing white sand beach. I absolutely love the smell of this, the lather it gives is not over bearing and the price is the best part. I use this on my legs to prevent extra dryness.
Nicole F.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the scent of coconut in the shower and this price is amazing. Works well for the price and definitley a bargain brand. It lasts a long time, a couple of months and is very affordable. Nice scent.
Yasmin Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
I like this shampoo mainly because it has is halal friendly. I know it's a body wash Hut I used it on my hair.