BY WHITE RAIN

Littie G.
Akron, OH
This product has a lot of alcohol in it (which is bad for hair).
But for a night out and you have no where else to turn use this product it will for sure hold whatever hairstyle you please.
Be sure to rinse this product out as soon as possible it causes shedding, damage, and a lot of knotting in hair.
This product sits on my desk in the very back, don't plan on using this again.
Stephanie B.
This is the kind of hairspray I end up if I do use it. I like to keep things simple and this does just that. I normally throw my hair up in a pony tail(I work in a restaurant) and spray the fly always. I'm also a ballroom and swing dancer. This hairspray has definitely kept things in place in those situations!
Mireya Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's ok but could use improvements I notice through the day it looses its hold but it doesn't leave resude in my hair either it smells amazing and not overwhelming , I don't think it lasts long at all and best sides it losing it hold yes it's perfect for a effortless hair style
Shannon H.
Hill City, MN
I love everything about this product, it is lightweight yet effective. Has a great, strong hold but doesn't make hair crispy or sticky. Holds well even when the humidity is high. It's a great value because it is priced so reasonably. It's a "must" in my daily hair routine.
Nina J.
Winter Springs, FL
I have used this for as long as I can remember. It has always been my go to since nothing else really works on my stubborn hair. It is fairly inexpensive and I can find it just about anywhere. I first found it in my grandmothers house and it has been my go to ever since.
Bethany B.
Hoover, AL
This world really well with my very frizzy hair, it will hold my hair in place for about 6 hours, which is the longest that any product has held it. I have to wash my hair after I use it though because it makes it very stiff. I would buy it again. Overall a good product.
Belinda B.
El Paso, TX
It's an ok brand if your hair can hold curls on its own. If your hair is super stright and can not hold curls I do not want you to use this because your curls will fall. If your hair can hold curls it's a nice light hairspray to use. There could be room for improvement
Sam L.
It smells good and it works good. I would recommend to other people. It's not pricey neither and it works for if you don't usually do anything nice with your hair except once in awhile. I would definitely buy again:)
Lisa W.
I love white rain products. They are quick and cheap. If you are oin a budget, this is the way to go. You still get a great product without having to break your budget. Smells good. I have told many friends about it.
Sena C.
Great hairspray for a great price! I love to use this when I curl my straight locks! It holds my curls up in this humid summer weather! Doesn't dry my hair out or leave it hard as a rock either!
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What is it?
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you usually find this?