White Rain Classic Care Mousse, Extra Body - 5 Oz uploaded by latasha b.

BY WHITE RAIN

Lisa J.
Las Cruces, NM
Helps my hair hold curls without weighing them down. Very good value and can be found almost anywhere. This is one of the few products that give me second day curls. My hair is very fine and does not hold style well but this works!! I would definitely recommend to others with hard to style hair.
Brianna K.
They work great and are cheap. They don't make my hair hard. It is not pricey. They are easy to travel with and don't dry up. it me my expectations perfectly. It will work on any hair color or type. My hair is a light brown and thick. I don't think that it needs any improvement at all.
Jessica M.
Youngstown, OH
I love this product. It does the job that I need it to do. It is a cheaper price than other options and it's a great smell. It leaves your hair smelling good and it holds curls and styles very well. It does what I need it to do. I don't have anything negative to say about it
Brittney B.
I have used White Rain mousse for a few years now the hold is not a stiff hold however my hair does not frizz for at least a week. I use a roller set treatment when using this product and I have yet to be disappointed. I will continue to use this product for that reason.
gheisha e.
I really love to use this on my daughters hair after washing it. It controls her curls and leaves it smooth. It lasts in the humidity surprised to find such and affordable product that actually works so well. I recommend this for others to use great product
Angela F.
This is my 2nd go to mousse if my primary mousse isn't in stock.. this mousse works great on my black, long, thick hair; it leaves it smelling so fragrant. It never fails me and has always done as advertised. I have no complaints about this product whatsoever.
Alicia W.
Snellville, GA
I have "more mature" grey hair that is very fine and lacks body. I use White Rain Classic Care Mousse, Extra body, and it is easy to use and economical. I purchase it at Publix or WalMart. The product goes in smoothly and distributes well. I see results when I first dry my hair, but the results do not hold in my hair type. Still, it is better than nothing.
daisy a.
Burien, WA
This is a great product for when you curl your hair, and want some hold. This works a lot better than other products I've used. My hair is fine and quickly loses curls but with this it lasts. Has a nice scent. Not to strong. I buy this all the time.
member-2a72825b4
West Palm Beach, FL
Great at keeping my hair in place couldn't ask for a better product I have a thick black hair and is some times gard to control it exceeded my expectations couldn't ask for a better product I just love it and I would definitely buy it again anybody that's looking for good moose I wouldn't recommend this one
Tammy C.
I need all the extra body and volume I can get. White rain mousse seems to be able to provide it better than any other I have found to date. It doesn't leave my hair looking wet and funky. My hair looks natural and full.