BY OLAY

An advanced whitening & brightening eye creamDeveloped with patented Pearl-OpticsTM Technology for brightening actionFormulated with Hesperidin to reduce dull skin around the eye areaReduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines & dark circlesUnveils... see more...

mirakle S.
Jacksonville
Light formula went on eyes nicely. Didn't feel heavy whatsoever and felt nice to touch. Blended near eyes and didn't cause any irritation to then. A little bit pricey but worth the money that is asked. Would gladly purchase this product again.
member-f6a6a
Purchased at: Walgreens
Definitely can see my under eyes brightening up after applying the cream. Does it work in the long term? Not really sure about but because I do not see any changes
Jennifer B.
Yuma, Arizona
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it, after having a baby I wasn’t getting much sleep and my eyes started to have dark circle and it looked bad. This helped a lot! I use it it a lot!
Cheyenne B.
Fletcher
Purchased at: Walmart
It really helps with the look of bags under my eyes. You get a lot for the tube. I started noticing results in just under two weeks
Savanna B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didnt see a difference, or really even find it that hydrating. It's not necessarily bad I just didnt like it.
member-6c53f
Purchased at: Walmart
Visible improvements quickly. Loved the feel and refreshing scent which is important to me. Highly recommend.
rebekah f.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Purchased at: CVS
I just started this about a month ago, my under eyes do look a little lighter but nothing significant, yet!
Taylor D.
Abilene, TX
I love love love this eye cream and I'm so excited to try the bright eyes eye cream too. I have SUCH great reviews about it and I tend to have blue under eye circles! This one definitely does the trick, and if you have eyes like mine it should be in your bag!
Mamata B.
Guwahati
My mom used this product for a while but she could find any changes so she shift to different cream may be she should have waited more for better reaction
devan a.
south yorkshire
very dissapoinyed with this product, it didnt meet my expectations at all, even though the packaging is nice the product doesnt work