BY WHITE RABBIT CANDY

The original milky sweet candy from China! White Rabbit is a delicious and creamy snack with a thin sheet of edible rice paper wrapped around it. It’s a unique and classic candy that people have loved for decades. There are many chewable and tasty candies in each bag for yourself and for friends!!

Buy on www.ama...
  • "It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth!" in 1 review
  • "These used to be my favorite candy as a kid." in 1 review
Niki P.
Jackson Hts, NY
Every time I get this it reminds me of my childhood. I know most people might not like the wrapper inside but don’t worry perfectly edible and the overall flavor is yummy too
Christine D.
Toronto, ON
I grew up eating these little candies and I love them! The rice paper wrapper is edible and melts away in your mouth to reveal a sweet, milky flavour of the white rabbit candy. I could eat these everyday and never get tired of them
Nïå S.
Logan
These candies are so good! I love the rice paper wrapper! The green tea flavor of these is amazing! I always keep these candies on hand.
Marlene S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these and have forgotten about them. I have an Asian store close by that I need to go to and purchase some again. These are a child hood favorite. Delicious chewy candy that tastes like vanilla( but better cuz it's more authentic). It also has an edible wrapper which is really cool!!( made from rice paper. I need to get some now!
Amy L.
Portland, OR
My favorite childhood candy ! Can be a little hard to chew but it’s good and milky and creamy and love 💕 them so much , I get here at the Asian markets all the time and I would recommend these hands down, go try them they’re delicious 😋
Alina Y.
Blacklick, OH
I grew up with this candy! The sweetness is decent and taste like milk. It is hard to chew, so don’t try to chew it just let it melt in your mouth.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are not a great candy but they are nostalgic for me. They start out hard but soften. They are almost flavorless but are creamy and slightly sweet. The rice paper is edible. You can usually find these at world market or at an Asian grocery store
Hana B.
I loved these candies ever since I was little, this is the only candy I will eat other than chocolate. It captures the rich milk flavor and they're not sickening sweet like a lot of candies these days. I wish they were more readily available but I will make the drive to an asian market to have these if I am craving them!
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
This is my guilty pleasure to eat. My grandma and my dad always used to always buy me this candy. Some people think that the clear white paper that is connected to the candy is another wrapper but it’s a rice paper and it is very cool because when you put it in your mouth it melts. This candy is made of milk and it is very soft tasting. If you get the chance to try this product try it.
Dezzy B.
Minneapolis
Milk flavored candies are so delicious. The rice paper on the outside adds a different texture that I find very pleasant. These were my favorite as a kid, and I still very much enjoy these.
Sky D.
Portland , OR
Where do you get these? I want to try them?!?!
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How do these taste?
Ellen L.
This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them since. Are they still available in the market?
Lyndie C.
108 mile ranch , BC
Where can you purchase these! I haven’t had them in years 😍