BY WHITE RABBIT

The original milky sweet candy from China! White Rabbit is a delicious and creamy snack with a thin sheet of edible rice paper wrapped around it. It’s a unique and classic candy that people have loved for decades. There are many chewable and tasty candies in each bag for yourself and for friends!!

• This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth!" in 1 review
  • "These used to be my favorite candy as a kid." in 1 review
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I really enjoy these and I found them in the cultural food isle at woodmans. I was looking for weird candy s cookies to give someone as a gift and decided to buy myself some of the same things. They cost around $3 and they came be hard to chew at first. They are a type of taffy but I cannot explain the taste at all. Vanilla maybe. Totally worth a try and low calorie.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
I spent time in Hawaii from the ages of 11 to 18 and I was introduced to White Rabbit Creamy Candy by one of my friends and absolutely fell in love with them. They're sweet enough but not so sweet that it will annoy your taste buds. I was so happy when I found them in the Farmer's Market off Buford Highway in Atlanta again as an adult. I don't remember the price but I remember it being quite  affordablee the last time I bought them (a few years ago). If you're looking to try a different type of candy, try these, you won't be disappointed.
Terri C.
Wow I grew up on this candy! It was always a nice treat to get! It's basically a tootsie rolls that's a creamy white chocolate flavor. So yummy
Cécile G.
Omg I haven't seen these in years. We loved them as children. The mild chewy flavor and the rice paper inner wrapper.
Shannon R.
Bethlehem, PA
I remember getting these when I was in choir from 4th-6th grade. The teacher always celebrated Chinese New Year and she would give everyone some of this candy. It is pleasant and I liked it a lot.
Victoria L.
I Love these so much. The paper has a waxy texture that I didn't like a lot but the sweet itself was great. I would happily eat a whole packet of this
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
These are delicious, super chewy candies that make me so nostalgic... They're milky and sweet and I could eat so many of them if they didn't get stuck in my teeth!
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
I grew up eating these little candies and they remind me of my childhood! I have always been fascinated by the layer of rice paper around it ever since I was a kid.. these candies are so creamy and delicious.. I try not to bite them though as they have taken my cavity fillings out before! I love seeing these everywhere during Chinese New year.
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
This candy is awesome my mum used to buy it all the time in a giant tin. So milky and creamy and freaking delicious, it such a unique candy.
Chantel M.
Gulfport, MS
I actually used to walk to the Vietnamese store down the street from my house and buy these for a nickel! worth the money for sure. Only downside is they used to be a little hard on my teeth. But i do recommend them to anyone. Love the flavor! Not easy to come by though.
Ellen L.
This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them since. Are they still available in the market?