BY WHITE RABBIT

The original milky sweet candy from China! White Rabbit is a delicious and creamy snack with a thin sheet of edible rice paper wrapped around it. It’s a unique and classic candy that people have loved for decades. There are many chewable and tasty candies in each bag for yourself and for friends!!

• This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them s...1 Answers
  • "It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth!" in 1 review
  • "These used to be my favorite candy as a kid." in 1 review
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I grew up with this. It brings back so many good memories and I missed them so much. The milky creamy flavour wrapped up in the edible rice paper. When I was little I thought it was magic that you could eat the paper, as I got older and witnessed my children eating them I saw the same gleem in their eyes. It is a family favourite .
Terri C.
Wow I grew up on this candy! It was always a nice treat to get! It's basically a tootsie rolls that's a creamy white chocolate flavor. So yummy
Casey V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these white rabbit candies. One of my childhood favorites. They taste good. It's hard and chewy. Sometimes I would just eat it and let it melt in my mouth. Would recommend!
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
A friend of mine gave me one of these once and I instantly fell in love!.. These are so good! They are hard and pleasantly creamy which means they are satisfying for a good amount of time. I love these for when I am craving something sweet but don't want my hands full or am not really hungry.
B N.
I remember eating this as a child. Even though I haven't had this treat in a long time, I distinctly remember it for being really flakey when opening it. The flakes really confused me as a kid. They made me think it was a defective batch of some sort, turns out it was rice paper.
Anna Maria G.
I found these in World Market and gave them a try.  Love them.  Not too sweet but very vanilla milky.  They satisfy your sweet tooth. They can be a hit to chew so be careful.  They are a nice alternative to fruity flavored taffy out there if you prefer something a bit more creamy ice cream like
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I really enjoy these and I found them in the cultural food isle at woodmans. I was looking for weird candy s cookies to give someone as a gift and decided to buy myself some of the same things. They cost around $3 and they came be hard to chew at first. They are a type of taffy but I cannot explain the taste at all. Vanilla maybe. Totally worth a try and low calorie.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
I spent time in Hawaii from the ages of 11 to 18 and I was introduced to White Rabbit Creamy Candy by one of my friends and absolutely fell in love with them. They're sweet enough but not so sweet that it will annoy your taste buds. I was so happy when I found them in the Farmer's Market off Buford Highway in Atlanta again as an adult. I don't remember the price but I remember it being quite  affordablee the last time I bought them (a few years ago). If you're looking to try a different type of candy, try these, you won't be disappointed.
Cécile G.
Omg I haven't seen these in years. We loved them as children. The mild chewy flavor and the rice paper inner wrapper.
Shannon R.
Bethlehem, PA
I remember getting these when I was in choir from 4th-6th grade. The teacher always celebrated Chinese New Year and she would give everyone some of this candy. It is pleasant and I liked it a lot.
Ellen L.
This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them since. Are they still available in the market?