BY WHITE RABBIT

The original milky sweet candy from China! White Rabbit is a delicious and creamy snack with a thin sheet of edible rice paper wrapped around it. It’s a unique and classic candy that people have loved for decades. There are many chewable and tasty candies in each bag for yourself and for friends!!

• "It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth!" in 1 review
  • "These used to be my favorite candy as a kid." in 1 review
Estefy L.
I really hate this candy, it taste super awfull! Do not try this, The're not Even sweet! Trust me!! I Will not try them again.
Aski R.
subang jaya
These were the candies i grew up with. The taste is alright.. nothing ‘harrods’ ish.. but edible.
Shiu Lei W.
These used to be my favorite candy as a kid. But after the recall a few years back people stopped purchasing it. These 2 years Asian supermarkets are selling it again. I'm not sure if they improved on the candy. Looks like people are still afraid to eat it and buy it.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are not a great candy but they are nostalgic for me. They start out hard but soften. They are almost flavorless but are creamy and slightly sweet. The rice paper is edible. You can usually find these at world market or at an Asian grocery store
Vicky T.
Grew up on these. It has a vanilla condense milk flavor. The rice paper wrap around the outside is tasteless. They are hard at the beginning but become chewy like taffy as you eat it. Great candy for kids and adults.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
I spent time in Hawaii from the ages of 11 to 18 and I was introduced to White Rabbit Creamy Candy by one of my friends and absolutely fell in love with them. They're sweet enough but not so sweet that it will annoy your taste buds. I was so happy when I found them in the Farmer's Market off Buford Highway in Atlanta again as an adult. I don't remember the price but I remember it being quite  affordablee the last time I bought them (a few years ago). If you're looking to try a different type of candy, try these, you won't be disappointed.
Shannon M.
Bethlehem, PA
I remember getting these when I was in choir from 4th-6th grade. The teacher always celebrated Chinese New Year and she would give everyone some of this candy. It is pleasant and I liked it a lot.
Chantel M.
Gulfport, MS
I actually used to walk to the Vietnamese store down the street from my house and buy these for a nickel! worth the money for sure. Only downside is they used to be a little hard on my teeth. But i do recommend them to anyone. Love the flavor! Not easy to come by though.
B N.
I remember eating this as a child. Even though I haven't had this treat in a long time, I distinctly remember it for being really flakey when opening it. The flakes really confused me as a kid. They made me think it was a defective batch of some sort, turns out it was rice paper.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a candy that takes a while to get used to. It has a papery hard outside with a tootsie roll textured inside. It's essentially the milky version of a tootsie roll. Just like how a tootsie roll doesn't exactly taste like chocolate, this candy doesn't exactly taste like milk or vanilla. #nostalgia
Sky D.
Portland , OR
Where do you get these? I want to try them?!?!
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How do these taste?
Ellen L.
This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them since. Are they still available in the market?
Lyndie C.
108 mile ranch , BC
Where can you purchase these! I haven’t had them in years 😍