BY WHITE RABBIT

The original milky sweet candy from China! White Rabbit is a delicious and creamy snack with a thin sheet of edible rice paper wrapped around it. It’s a unique and classic candy that people have loved for decades. There are many chewable and tasty candies in each bag for yourself and for friends!!

• This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth!" in 1 review
  • "These used to be my favorite candy as a kid." in 1 review
Shiu Lei W.
These used to be my favorite candy as a kid. But after the recall a few years back people stopped purchasing it. These 2 years Asian supermarkets are selling it again. I'm not sure if they improved on the candy. Looks like people are still afraid to eat it and buy it.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
I spent time in Hawaii from the ages of 11 to 18 and I was introduced to White Rabbit Creamy Candy by one of my friends and absolutely fell in love with them. They're sweet enough but not so sweet that it will annoy your taste buds. I was so happy when I found them in the Farmer's Market off Buford Highway in Atlanta again as an adult. I don't remember the price but I remember it being quite  affordablee the last time I bought them (a few years ago). If you're looking to try a different type of candy, try these, you won't be disappointed.
Shannon R.
Bethlehem, PA
I remember getting these when I was in choir from 4th-6th grade. The teacher always celebrated Chinese New Year and she would give everyone some of this candy. It is pleasant and I liked it a lot.
Chantel M.
Gulfport, MS
I actually used to walk to the Vietnamese store down the street from my house and buy these for a nickel! worth the money for sure. Only downside is they used to be a little hard on my teeth. But i do recommend them to anyone. Love the flavor! Not easy to come by though.
B N.
I remember eating this as a child. Even though I haven't had this treat in a long time, I distinctly remember it for being really flakey when opening it. The flakes really confused me as a kid. They made me think it was a defective batch of some sort, turns out it was rice paper.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a candy that takes a while to get used to. It has a papery hard outside with a tootsie roll textured inside. It's essentially the milky version of a tootsie roll. Just like how a tootsie roll doesn't exactly taste like chocolate, this candy doesn't exactly taste like milk or vanilla. #nostalgia
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I really enjoy these and I found them in the cultural food isle at woodmans. I was looking for weird candy s cookies to give someone as a gift and decided to buy myself some of the same things. They cost around $3 and they came be hard to chew at first. They are a type of taffy but I cannot explain the taste at all. Vanilla maybe. Totally worth a try and low calorie.
Terri C.
Wow I grew up on this candy! It was always a nice treat to get! It's basically a tootsie rolls that's a creamy white chocolate flavor. So yummy
Cécile G.
Omg I haven't seen these in years. We loved them as children. The mild chewy flavor and the rice paper inner wrapper.
Victoria L.
I Love these so much. The paper has a waxy texture that I didn't like a lot but the sweet itself was great. I would happily eat a whole packet of this
Ellen L.
This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them since. Are they still available in the market?