BY WHITE RABBIT CANDY

The original milky sweet candy from China! White Rabbit is a delicious and creamy snack with a thin sheet of edible rice paper wrapped around it. It’s a unique and classic candy that people have loved for decades. There are many chewable and tasty candies in each bag for yourself and for friends!!

Buy on
  • "It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth!" in 1 review
  • "These used to be my favorite candy as a kid." in 1 review
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a candy that takes a while to get used to. It has a papery hard outside with a tootsie roll textured inside. It's essentially the milky version of a tootsie roll. Just like how a tootsie roll doesn't exactly taste like chocolate, this candy doesn't exactly taste like milk or vanilla. #nostalgia
Aera K.
I always see these in the asian markets I go to. These were part of my childhood. It's a creamy milk candy with an edible rice paper wrapper which is the best part for me :)
Ellen L.
I love this candy!!! Don't let the wrapper fool you because I thought they were paper but they're actually rice paper that melts in you mouth. I haven't seen this candy in years since it's been recalled.
Jennifer K.
Delicious candy with an edible clear rice paper that surrounds it. If you're looking for a creamy, chewy, and not too sweet of a candy; you have to try these.
Alina Y.
Blacklick, OH
I grew up with this candy! The sweetness is decent and taste like milk. It is hard to chew, so don’t try to chew it just let it melt in your mouth.
Terri C.
Wow I grew up on this candy! It was always a nice treat to get! It's basically a tootsie rolls that's a creamy white chocolate flavor. So yummy
Nïå S.
Logan
These candies are so good! I love the rice paper wrapper! The green tea flavor of these is amazing! I always keep these candies on hand.
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The candy is really good. These remind me if my childhood. The awesome part is that they are covered with an edible sheet wrap
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
This candy is so good! Seriously recommend if you get the chance, they only offer this is in weird places in my experience.
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
These are the best asian candy ever! Definitely perfects! They're great for everybody! I love it!
Sky D.
Portland , OR
Where do you get these? I want to try them?!?!
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How do these taste?
Ellen L.
This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them since. Are they still available in the market?
Lyndie C.
108 mile ranch , BC
Where can you purchase these! I haven’t had them in years 😍