BY WHITE RABBIT

The original milky sweet candy from China! White Rabbit is a delicious and creamy snack with a thin sheet of edible rice paper wrapped around it. It’s a unique and classic candy that people have loved for decades. There are many chewable and tasty candies in each bag for yourself and for friends!!

• This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth!" in 1 review
  • "These used to be my favorite candy as a kid." in 1 review
Julie T.
I LOVE these! Ate them all the time as a child and now as an adult, still eating them! Lol
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
I grew up eating these little candies and they remind me of my childhood! I have always been fascinated by the layer of rice paper around it ever since I was a kid.. these candies are so creamy and delicious.. I try not to bite them though as they have taken my cavity fillings out before! I love seeing these everywhere during Chinese New year.
B N.
I remember eating this as a child. Even though I haven't had this treat in a long time, I distinctly remember it for being really flakey when opening it. The flakes really confused me as a kid. They made me think it was a defective batch of some sort, turns out it was rice paper.
justine r.
Victoria , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with these! I only get them once a year or so but when I do it's hard to stop eating them. They're so creamy and I love the rice paper! They are hard to chew so I wouldn't recommend these for people with braces
Lana D.
Vaughan, Ontario
I got these at T and T and at first i thought they were old because they started shedding weird flakes when i opened them. They were actually just edible rice paper covers. These candy's are soooooo addictive!!! I loved them because they're not too sweet and they taste really creamy.
Janice -.
This taste good! That's a translucent paper wrapped around the candy and it's edible. It just melts in my mouth. I love this a lot.
Reminds me of my childhood.
Linda H.
Kitchener , ON
These are the best asian candy ever! It melts in your mouth and has a creamy milky goodness! It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth! Love it!
Victoria L.
I Love these so much. The paper has a waxy texture that I didn't like a lot but the sweet itself was great. I would happily eat a whole packet of this
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
This candy is awesome my mum used to buy it all the time in a giant tin. So milky and creamy and freaking delicious, it such a unique candy.
Cécile G.
Omg I haven't seen these in years. We loved them as children. The mild chewy flavor and the rice paper inner wrapper.
Ellen L.
This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them since. Are they still available in the market?