BY WHITE RABBIT

The original milky sweet candy from China! White Rabbit is a delicious and creamy snack with a thin sheet of edible rice paper wrapped around it. It’s a unique and classic candy that people have loved for decades. There are many chewable and tasty candies in each bag for yourself and for friends!!

• This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth!" in 1 review
  • "These used to be my favorite candy as a kid." in 1 review
Krista S.
This is something I ate as a child in my Korean class in elementary school. It is creamy and white. It is an individually wrapped candy with rice paper between the candy and the wrapper, you eat it. Its a super difficult flavor to describe, its almost vanilla but so creamy. They are a harder candy almost the texture of a tootsie roll and the exact same shape as one. Over all, this is an addictive candy that i would eat all day.
Shiu Lei W.
These used to be my favorite candy as a kid. But after the recall a few years back people stopped purchasing it. These 2 years Asian supermarkets are selling it again. I'm not sure if they improved on the candy. Looks like people are still afraid to eat it and buy it.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a candy that takes a while to get used to. It has a papery hard outside with a tootsie roll textured inside. It's essentially the milky version of a tootsie roll. Just like how a tootsie roll doesn't exactly taste like chocolate, this candy doesn't exactly taste like milk or vanilla. #nostalgia
Aera K.
I always see these in the asian markets I go to. These were part of my childhood. It's a creamy milk candy with an edible rice paper wrapper which is the best part for me :)
Ellen L.
I love this candy!!! Don't let the wrapper fool you because I thought they were paper but they're actually rice paper that melts in you mouth. I haven't seen this candy in years since it's been recalled.
Jennifer K.
Delicious candy with an edible clear rice paper that surrounds it. If you're looking for a creamy, chewy, and not too sweet of a candy; you have to try these.
Terri C.
Wow I grew up on this candy! It was always a nice treat to get! It's basically a tootsie rolls that's a creamy white chocolate flavor. So yummy
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The candy is really good. These remind me if my childhood. The awesome part is that they are covered with an edible sheet wrap
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
This candy is so good! Seriously recommend if you get the chance, they only offer this is in weird places in my experience.
Hillary w.
Warren, MI
These are the best asian candy ever! Definitely perfects! They're great for everybody! I love it!
Ellen L.
This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them since. Are they still available in the market?