BY WHITE RABBIT

The original milky sweet candy from China! White Rabbit is a delicious and creamy snack with a thin sheet of edible rice paper wrapped around it. It’s a unique and classic candy that people have loved for decades. There are many chewable and tasty candies in each bag for yourself and for friends!!

• This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These used to be my favorite candy as a kid." in 1 review
  • "It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth!" in 1 review
Brein G.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I grew up with this. It brings back so many good memories and I missed them so much. The milky creamy flavour wrapped up in the edible rice paper. When I was little I thought it was magic that you could eat the paper, as I got older and witnessed my children eating them I saw the same gleem in their eyes. It is a family favourite .
Nelson I.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
A friend of mine gave me one of these once and I instantly fell in love!.. These are so good! They are hard and pleasantly creamy which means they are satisfying for a good amount of time. I love these for when I am craving something sweet but don't want my hands full or am not really hungry.
Anna Maria G.
Anna Maria G.
I found these in World Market and gave them a try.  Love them.  Not too sweet but very vanilla milky.  They satisfy your sweet tooth. They can be a hit to chew so be careful.  They are a nice alternative to fruity flavored taffy out there if you prefer something a bit more creamy ice cream like
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Gulfport, MS
I actually used to walk to the Vietnamese store down the street from my house and buy these for a nickel! worth the money for sure. Only downside is they used to be a little hard on my teeth. But i do recommend them to anyone. Love the flavor! Not easy to come by though.
Candy S.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
These bring back so many memories! I grew up with these snacks a kid in Guam. It was these or milkys. I really actually miss these so much. It is kind-of like a taffy but with a creamy milky sweetness that I love and I am sure anyone who likes chewy candy will too!
Casey V.
Casey V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these white rabbit candies. One of my childhood favorites. They taste good. It's hard and chewy. Sometimes I would just eat it and let it melt in my mouth. Would recommend!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
These are delicious, super chewy candies that make me so nostalgic... They're milky and sweet and I could eat so many of them if they didn't get stuck in my teeth!
Brooklyn N.
Brooklyn N.
Grand Rapids
ive always wanted to do a youtube video on Chinese candy but i never had the money to actually but the candy off a website
Aera K.
Aera K.
I always see these in the asian markets I go to. These were part of my childhood. It's a creamy milk candy with an edible rice paper wrapper which is the best part for me :)
Ashe F.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
This candy is so good! Seriously recommend if you get the chance, they only offer this is in weird places in my experience.
Ellen L.
Ellen L.
This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them since. Are they still available in the market?