BY WHITE RABBIT CANDY

The original milky sweet candy from China! White Rabbit is a delicious and creamy snack with a thin sheet of edible rice paper wrapped around it. It’s a unique and classic candy that people have loved for decades. There are many chewable and tasty candies in each bag for yourself and for friends!!

Buy on www.ama...
  • "It's like eating a vanilla ice cream bar in your mouth!" in 1 review
  • "These used to be my favorite candy as a kid." in 1 review
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
I spent time in Hawaii from the ages of 11 to 18 and I was introduced to White Rabbit Creamy Candy by one of my friends and absolutely fell in love with them. They're sweet enough but not so sweet that it will annoy your taste buds. I was so happy when I found them in the Farmer's Market off Buford Highway in Atlanta again as an adult. I don't remember the price but I remember it being quite  affordablee the last time I bought them (a few years ago). If you're looking to try a different type of candy, try these, you won't be disappointed.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are not a great candy but they are nostalgic for me. They start out hard but soften. They are almost flavorless but are creamy and slightly sweet. The rice paper is edible. You can usually find these at world market or at an Asian grocery store
Niki P.
Jackson Hts, NY
Every time I get this it reminds me of my childhood. I know most people might not like the wrapper inside but don’t worry perfectly edible and the overall flavor is yummy too
Hana B.
I loved these candies ever since I was little, this is the only candy I will eat other than chocolate. It captures the rich milk flavor and they're not sickening sweet like a lot of candies these days. I wish they were more readily available but I will make the drive to an asian market to have these if I am craving them!
Amy L.
Portland, OR
My favorite childhood candy ! Can be a little hard to chew but it’s good and milky and creamy and love 💕 them so much , I get here at the Asian markets all the time and I would recommend these hands down, go try them they’re delicious 😋
Vicky T.
Grew up on these. It has a vanilla condense milk flavor. The rice paper wrap around the outside is tasteless. They are hard at the beginning but become chewy like taffy as you eat it. Great candy for kids and adults.
Shannon M.
Northampton, PA
I remember getting these when I was in choir from 4th-6th grade. The teacher always celebrated Chinese New Year and she would give everyone some of this candy. It is pleasant and I liked it a lot.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
These are delicious, super chewy candies that make me so nostalgic... They're milky and sweet and I could eat so many of them if they didn't get stuck in my teeth!
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
This is my guilty pleasure to eat. My grandma and my dad always used to always buy me this candy. Some people think that the clear white paper that is connected to the candy is another wrapper but it’s a rice paper and it is very cool because when you put it in your mouth it melts. This candy is made of milk and it is very soft tasting. If you get the chance to try this product try it.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
A friend of mine gave me one of these once and I instantly fell in love!.. These are so good! They are hard and pleasantly creamy which means they are satisfying for a good amount of time. I love these for when I am craving something sweet but don't want my hands full or am not really hungry.
Sky D.
Portland , OR
Where do you get these? I want to try them?!?!
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How do these taste?
Ellen L.
This candy was recalled a few years ago and I haven't seen them since. Are they still available in the market?
Lyndie C.
108 mile ranch , BC
Where can you purchase these! I haven’t had them in years 😍