White on White Shampoo 64 oz by Chris Christensen

by chris christensen systems

A semi permanent color that will not rub off on hands or clothing or for that matter a white towel, and last up to 4 weeks. Acid balanced to close and tighten the hair cuticle lens, amplifying color tones and gloss. White On White can be used on all coat colors and all canine breeds. Will remove discoloration and create an optic intensifies on all other coat colors. If the canines coat is a mixture of 15% to 20% white within the coat use White On White. When ever in doubt of what color treatment to use, use White On White.

A semi permanent color that will not rub off on hands or clothing or for that matter a white towel, and last up to 4 weeks.; Color pigment deposit system. Small molecular weight (tiny particles of color) that penetrates the top layer of the hair which is the cuticle or hair lens surface to the cortex without the use of harsh chemicals.; Neutralizes unwanted stains that cleansing does not remove, or deposits wanted color tones.; Does not stain the outer layer of the hair surface, thus allowing passage of light through the translucent hair surface to amplify gloss and colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White on White Shampoo 64 oz by Chris Christensen!
Marcy G.
Olathe
We show Australian Shepherds and this product really helped the white fur on the collars and feet ‘pop’ .. the product required dilution so it does last over multiple baths.
Alexis O.
Houston , TX
FANTASTIC shampoo, it makes my Maltipoo so white and bright 🤩 I usually tend to leave it on for about five minutes because she gets impatient, but when I leave it in for 10 minutes…WOW!
Alicia D.
Hampton, IA
This is the absolute best whitening shampoo for your dog. I have a Coton de Tulear, and keeping Sherlock white was such a hassle until I was introduced to this amazing product. It will stain your pet purple if you do not follow the directions, so please do read them, I use full strength in trouble areas and dilute to keep the rest of his body shining and brite.
Veronika H.
Liptaň - Bučávka, 18
White on White Shampoo 64 oz by Chris Christensen uploaded by Veronika H.
I'm an owner of australian shepherds, they are more on the sensitive site. This shampoo does wonders, white makes more white And on top of it, it doesn't leaves damaged coat. You can dilute it so it lasts me long time. It leaves my aussies coat squiky clean, shiny and adds volume. Really recommend it, IT IS super profesionál high quality shampoo. Dog shows approved. Chris Christensen White on White Shampoo for Pets,16 fl.oz.

Looking for your answer?