BY WHITE MOUNTAIN

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Use as a soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises and a saline laxative for the short-term relief of constipation. see more...

Review (1)
Stephanie R.
Lakeland, FL
I've been so sick lately with terrible aches that I cannot shake whatsoever. So I sent mum to the store to pick up some epsom salt so I can soak in a warm bath and try and get hem to go away. I read the instructions on the box which says to pour 2 cups under warm water and to soak for 15 minutes. As I open up the package and put it in a measuring cup I notice it only pours to 1 3/4 cup. I know it's not missing MUCH to be at 2 cups but I didn't pay for 1 3/4, I paid for 1lb= 2cups. Just giving my honest review of the product and hoping it'll still do the job correctly without having the required amount needed. Aches are still current so I don't think I'll buy this product again.