BY MICHAEL KORS

White Luminous Gold by Michael Kors for Women - 1 oz EDP Spray see more...

Sam F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m not really one for super strong perfumes but I received this as a gift and occasionally wear it. It’s not a terrible smell but I tend to go for more of a sweet scent.
Robin W.
I got this fragrance a couple of months ago it smells like the old Chanel Number 5 it is horrible I tried to give it away to my mother and 3 other people and nobody will take it. Very disappointed in Michael Kors
Kasey B.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this spray for Christmas and I haven't stopped wearing it since. It has such a universal scent that anyone could wear it and everyone loves how it smells.
Teri Y.
Love the Scent! I wear daily and it is not overbearing I got this as a gift and plan to get a bigger bottle when I run out..
Carolyn M.
Spring Valley, NY
This has such a delicious crisp scent and stays on for the day. It's not overwhelming and I love it.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
This is my favorite perfume!! The smell is nice and it isn't overpowering like others!!
Krystal P.
Raleigh, NC
I don't know why but this perfume smells a bit chalky to me. Almost like baby powder
Gabriela V.
Tucson, AZ
Anything from this brand is pricey but well worth the money. Nice fresh scent.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I smelt this as a lift to experience in the magazin, its like the perfect scent for me,i think it last for along time, i may buy it soon 👍

Amazon