BY WHITE LILY

Making family traditions easy™. If you grew up in the south on homemade cornbread and biscuits, enjoying the grand ole opry, and gathering around the kitchen every day with family and friends, you may know martha white's cute little baby face. Her image has graced our full line of baking products for over a century, since 1899, and stands for the finest baking tradition in kitchens across the south. An honored baking tradition. Today we are proud to maintain the quality of martha white® products that her father established, and we cherish the same mission of "making family traditions easy." see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy this brand of corn meal. It does well in whatever u use it in. And it doesn't have many corn peices. It's ground really nicely b
Nora L.
Nora L.
Foodie Expert
This is a great product to use to make cornbread. I love fresh cornbread made with a cast iron skillet. 😍 so good.
Shianne P.
Shianne P.
Candler, NC
My Go To Flour mix. Has been a family gem for as long as I can remember! Super affordable and gets the job done!
Brittany  G.
Brittany G.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this flour . I make my great grandmother's home made buicuts with this buttermilk flour !
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Burlington , NC
Foodie Expert
This product has a great taste and works well with any type of recipe that called for cornmeal!
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Tazewell, Tn
Great taste and I like it bc it work any recipe u wanna use to cook with....
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
This is the only kind I will use. I cook in iron skillets and have found when using it my cornbread sticks less often in a buttered skillet then others. It is always firm (don't crumble) and also not dry tasting. The flavor is fresher and not over powering. I can use it for any of my corn bread recipes from country to mexican.