White Lily® All-Purpose Pre-Sifted Enriched Bleached Flour 5 lb. Bag uploaded by Taneka A.

BY WHITE LILY

Per 1/4 Cup Serving: 100 Calories; 0g Sat Fat--0% DV; 0mg Sodium--0% DV; 0g Sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Taneka A.
Taneka A.
Foodie Expert
i enjoy using this.
frying my chicken , pork chop , etc...
the best to use
we been using this flour for years.

a family tradition
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Tellico Plains, TN
This flour is my all time favorite for making biscuits and gravy. Now that it is Autumn, I will be buying extra because I use it in my homemade pumpkin rolls.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Foodie Expert
This a good brand to work with, so far my recipes have worked out. It can be used for anything!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
There is no flour better than this flour. I grew up using it baking with my grandmother, who bought store-brand for nearly everything but White Lily. It's made from winter wheat that grows in the South, which means it's lighter in protein (gluten) and is why the South is known for its biscuits and the North, which has a different variety of wheat, became known for its breads—the gluten content is different and affects the results.

It truly is irreplaceable when it comes to biscuits and scones, and divine in cakes, too. You don't need a separate cake flour when you have this on hand. I will not buy anything else—to the point where I had to order some on Amazon and ended up with ~40 pounds. For myself and my husband. I've nearly worked through it all by now!
Dena T.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I grew up with this stuff in my house. My mom is a baker and she taught ME to bake using this. It never needs sifting, is always great in cakes or cookies or anything you want to make. Love this brand!