BY VERSACE

Shyla S.
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is a heavier fragrance and for that, I.like it in the winter. It is one of the fragrances that whenever I wear it my husband knows exactly what it is. If you enjoy a light, floral scent this is not for you....this one is heavy similar to a musk.
Tamarra C.
Perfect spring scent! It smells good on women and men and I love it! I wore this everyday and it didn't cost as much. I would always find it at my local marshalls.
Keturah L.
It's a very wonderful sweet type of smell I love using it is a long lasting scent and has a nice designed bottle and container very pretty
Alye E.
I wore this a lot as a teenager, its an awesome scent that should be worn lightly, as it can be a little much when you bathe in it. ;)
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
Lena B.
This fragrance is one of me and my mom's favorite it smells so good and last a long time
Nichole C.
Detroit, MI
One of my favorite scents...fresh and oh, boy how it lingers long after your gone
Rose P.
BROOKLYN, NY - New York
My mother was so used to using this and I had to give it a try. I fell in love on the first spray. You guys have to check it out. It smells awesome
Amna A.
Orland Park, IL
What does this smell like?