BY WHITE HOUSE #94 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

White House® Harvest Blend Original 100% Homegrown Apple Sauce.

From our house to yours... white house.

Since 1908.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Mmm! Harvest Blend applesauce are yummy! my family enjoy the flavor of fresh apples. They enjoy it alone or with pieces of fruits or vegetables. They are healthy and contain no high fructose corn syrup which is not good specially if your sugar is high. We can't be without it.
BRITTANY H.
Yadkinville, NC
My kids love this! it makes for a great healthy snack. I love that it is not super sugary. There is no artificial taste to this applesauce.
Josie D.
Thomasville, NC
Love it! I really like the cinnamon one too. The apples and bananas is my favorite but very hard to find.
jamie s.
This applesause is delicious and at a very reasonable price i buy this product often
Tonya C.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my favorite applesauce. It is so delicious, i love that it is all natural
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
Apple sauce is always good! This apple sauce is great if I do say so myself.
melissa b.
My husband loves apple cider. White house is a good brand of apple products. My grandmother used white house apple sauce for cooking and I loved snacking on it while visiting. White House in not expensive and tastes awesome.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
I love White House apple sauce. It's the only brand that I will buy. Cinnamon is my favorite.
Alice B.
De la comporte de pomme "maison" c'est pas mal bon, j'adore le goût, c'est un peu sucré !