BY WHITE HOUSE | BLACK MARKET

• How many White House Black Market pieces do you have in your closet?30 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from this store Is it worth the high...1 Answers
  • If I am 5'5 and 110 lbs, what size skirt would fit? Specifically ...3 Answers
White House | Black Market
  • "So if you're looking for really great quality and you're willing to splurge a little, White House Black Market has some special things." in 22 reviews
  • "Pros: gorgeous clothes that fit well, are comfortable, and last (aka high quality) Cons: cost, color selection (they do black and white with a signature color at given times during the year) I always get compliments on my WhiteHouse BlackMarket clothes" in 18 reviews
  • "The clothes aren't made cheaply like other stores and you can definitely feel the good quality in the dresses, blazers, and pants." in 17 reviews
  • "Every now and then I can still find something that can be worn for more than one occasion for more than one round of seasons but it seems I can do that less and less. " in 15 reviews
  • "I had to get a VERY SPECIFIC dress to fit the dress code for an event I was going to (Had to be below knees but above ankles, had to have at least cap sleeves, had to show little to no cleavage.... ugh) but I managed to find a very nice one that I have worn a couple of other times since." in 13 reviews
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Fashionista Expert
I don't think this store is crazy expensive. They always have deals running and they have a great rewards program which saves you a lot of money. Also, to the people who tells them to appeal to a younger market- young people will need work wear. Also, white shirts, black bottoms, pretty much everything they sell most women should own something of that fits nicely. I love their extensive range of size and have never had an issue when something is too long, with ordering from online in petite right at the register. Honestly, it's not my favorite store but I know the quality is there and what I own from here is well loved. Only thing that I suggest is- watch the shoes and jewelry because those can get pretty "mature" in style and/or not the best made.
Josephine T.
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
First of all, I've loved this store since I was in high school. I've always been a classic type of dresser. This store doesn't fail at giving you timeless pieces. I also got my wedding dress here. After searching far and wide, bridal stores didn't have what I was looking for. They also kept showing me dresses that I wasn't looking for. I got married in Costa Rica on the beach. I wanted a lightweight dress that was summery. This store had exactly what I was looking for. I also needed something that was easy to breastfeed in. I'm glad I decided to look into black house white market. It was a stretch, but they came through for me! Here is a pic of me at our reception, and two pictures we had put on a canvas.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
I really love this boutique and the quality of their clothes. I also worked there for two years, and loved it! Expect your shopping experience to be a bit more hands on, as stylists are trained to help you wardrobe your outfits, meaning that your pieces are interchangeable and can be dressed up or down. Quality wise, the clothes last a long time, and are flattering and stylish. They have a trendy and classy flare to them, allowing for conservative options and sexier options in your wardrobe. I definitely recommend them. Expect to pay more (average blouse costs about $98), but expect your clothes to last longer and wear better than other retailers' products.
Carly H.
Carly H.
There are 3 locations around where I live and none of the employees are friendly - with the exception of one of the store managers (who I know previously). I don't feel like I'm catered to when I walk in the door. When I shop, I wear sweatpants and easy, comfy clothes to get in and out of. I feel like I get paid no attention because I don't look like I'm going to spend any money. Therefore, I'll take my money some place a little less judgmental.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
LOVE WHBM! This is one of my favorite stores. The quality of the clothes is great, and you can get great basics/staples, as well as fun stuff that's age-appropriate and work-friendly. You definitely get great quality pieces for the price. If you looking for low cost, fast fashion, WHBM may not be the place for you, but if you want pieces that will last a long time and are stylish, I 100% recommend.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Actually ended up with a pair of their slacks from the thrift store without realizing until later. Really high quality professional/classy clothes. If you're into that sort of retro look some of their items have that silhouette with a high waist/swing style dress. They do tend to be more expensive but definitely check out their sales. They always seem to have them around holidays.
Haley F.
Haley F.
White House / Black Market is one of the classiest places I have shopped. I love shopping and have a huge closet full of clothing, but when it comes to this store, and the fact that one is as close as Baltimore, I have a huge problem not picking a new outfit or at least a top every time I go in there. Pure elegance.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Julia N.
Julia N.
WH BM has the classic looks that I love, but they are a but expensive for my price range. I am in college, but I have a more sophisticated taste in fashion. I just can't manage their stuff on my budget. I'm sure I'll be able to handle it once I get an actual job because the prices aren't that unreasonable for the quality of the pieces.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I really do not like this store. Maybe i am the wrong body type also, it is hard to find sizes small enough and when I do I find the prints dates and I feel old in the store. I love the idea of white and black but in an attempt to revamp I find the new colors hold them back.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Fashionista Expert
My best dress cost less than $150 and came from White House| Black Market. I was unsure about such a tight dress , but the girl took one look and dropped me down a size. It actually felt more comfortable to be in the smaller dress. She said that's just how it was designed.
Abilene, TX
How many White House Black Market pieces do you have in your closet?
Katy E.
Katy E.
When are the best sales at White House Black Market?
SENDY W.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I haven't shopped at White House Black Market but I've looked through a few of the their catalogs. The clothes are really nice but my question is, does the clothes run true to size or do they run small?
Liz W.
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
What is your favorite white house black market piece that you own?
Abilene, TX
Do you have a Blackbook card?