BY WHITE HOUSE | BLACK MARKET

• How many White House Black Market pieces do you have in your closet?30 Answers
  • I have never bought anything from this store Is it worth the high...1 Answers
  • If I am 5'5 and 110 lbs, what size skirt would fit? Specifically ...3 Answers
White House | Black Market
  • "So if you're looking for really great quality and you're willing to splurge a little, White House Black Market has some special things." in 22 reviews
  • "Pros: gorgeous clothes that fit well, are comfortable, and last (aka high quality) Cons: cost, color selection (they do black and white with a signature color at given times during the year) I always get compliments on my WhiteHouse BlackMarket clothes" in 18 reviews
  • "The clothes aren't made cheaply like other stores and you can definitely feel the good quality in the dresses, blazers, and pants." in 17 reviews
  • "Every now and then I can still find something that can be worn for more than one occasion for more than one round of seasons but it seems I can do that less and less. " in 15 reviews
  • "I had to get a VERY SPECIFIC dress to fit the dress code for an event I was going to (Had to be below knees but above ankles, had to have at least cap sleeves, had to show little to no cleavage.... ugh) but I managed to find a very nice one that I have worn a couple of other times since." in 13 reviews
Lori F.
Spring Hill
I love this line. Always super chic and trendy. The styles are awesome as well as the fit of the clothing. Staff here is super helpful and will assist with putting together a look that is just right for you.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
As a short, thin woman with muscular shoulders and hips I typically have issues fitting into most professional clothes. WHBM has always been my main store for work clothes and most recently casual clothes. Items that I bought 5 years ago still look new and their styles are typically timeless! It’s a standing joke in my office that I’m a strictly WHBM wearer and I have no issue with that!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love, love, love this store!! Gorgeous merchandise! The salespeople are very attentive and extremely helpful. I have been shopping with them for many years and will definitely continue. Highly recommend!
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
One of my favorite stores for casual work wear. All the pieces are stylish and affordable and mix and match. The sizes run true to size so shopping on their website is a breeze, and WHBM usually offers specials/sales once you sign up for their mailing list!
Jae I K.
If I could give this place no stars I would. From the moment my friends and I walked in they had people watching us like we were going to steal. My friends and I we on a lunch date at the movies and at bakeries...we decided to drop in at White market Black house and it ruined our entire afternoon. We were dressed nicely and we had several shopping bags..so the store attendants should've not stalked us all around the place.
Also it wasn't just because we were young either because there were several kids younger and older than us in the store. The only difference was we are diverse. Arab, Asian, and Mexican.
This seriously pisses me off and this store is not getting my money anymore...I honesty regret ever buying from there (and I have bought a lot).
Kara S.
I think White House Black Market typically has what I call the classy clothes. There prices can be high though. If you get them on major sells such as Christmas, that $200 dress becomes $50. I usually buy clothes from here when I have special events or work clothes. I've started trying to collect the necessity prices. They have great fabric and material that lasts along time.
Sarah G.
Actually ended up with a pair of their slacks from the thrift store without realizing until later. Really high quality professional/classy clothes. If you're into that sort of retro look some of their items have that silhouette with a high waist/swing style dress. They do tend to be more expensive but definitely check out their sales. They always seem to have them around holidays.
Alexis M.
Love Love Love! I wish they weren't as expensive as they are but really its the quality of the product. When I buy something from here I tend to 1 take better care of it and 2 use it more. It always seems to last longer so I think if you are willing to shell out a few more bucks it is well worth it.
Stephanie I.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is one of my favorite stores. Their rewards program is great - I automatically save 5% on every purchase for being silver level.

They just re-designed their website, and it makes online shopping a lot easier. Check out the sale/clearance section, always a ton of deals.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
The environment is always pleasant.! Everyone is always so helpful and they really know how to help you. The clothes are a bit pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. They are very good quality. The store is always keeping up with the new styles and colors to match the seasons. Most people think the clothes are for older women, but I think anyone from 16+ could wear their clothes.!
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
How many White House Black Market pieces do you have in your closet?
Katy E.
When are the best sales at White House Black Market?
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I haven't shopped at White House Black Market but I've looked through a few of the their catalogs. The clothes are really nice but my question is, does the clothes run true to size or do they run small?
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
What is your favorite white house black market piece that you own?
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
Do you have a Blackbook card?