BY WHITE HOUSE | BLACK MARKET

• I have never bought anything from this store Is it worth the high...3 Answers
  • How many White House Black Market pieces do you have in your closet?30 Answers
  • If I am 5'5 and 110 lbs, what size skirt would fit? Specifically ...3 Answers
White House | Black Market
  • "So if you're looking for really great quality and you're willing to splurge a little, White House Black Market has some special things." in 22 reviews
  • "Pros: gorgeous clothes that fit well, are comfortable, and last (aka high quality) Cons: cost, color selection (they do black and white with a signature color at given times during the year) I always get compliments on my WhiteHouse BlackMarket clothes" in 18 reviews
  • "The clothes aren't made cheaply like other stores and you can definitely feel the good quality in the dresses, blazers, and pants." in 17 reviews
  • "Every now and then I can still find something that can be worn for more than one occasion for more than one round of seasons but it seems I can do that less and less. " in 15 reviews
  • "I had to get a VERY SPECIFIC dress to fit the dress code for an event I was going to (Had to be below knees but above ankles, had to have at least cap sleeves, had to show little to no cleavage.... ugh) but I managed to find a very nice one that I have worn a couple of other times since." in 13 reviews
Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
I’m a 33 year old woman and I love WH|BM!! Some of my friends were surprised I shop there, but I absolutely love it for great staple pieces. I have ponte leggings from there that I’ve had for several years that still look new! I don’t have an office job, but they have awesome work wear and the quality is really good. I’ve never had an issue with something coming undone or falling apart.
I also REALLY like the elevated shopping experience- you’re treated like a grown woman! They come to you and introduce themselves, talk about your day, put clothes you’re interested in in a fitting room for you, help you while you try stuff on, and go the extra mile by bringing you shoes in your size + extra items to complete an outfit so you can know the potential of a piece and how to pair it! Sometimes I have a hard time shopping other places because you’re ignored and don’t receive helpful help! You can’t always take a good shopping buddy with you, ya know what I’m saying? Definitely recommend WHBM.
Laura H.
Harleysville
WHBM is my go to if I need a cocktail dress or a more dressy outfit for a special occasion. Their prices are on the high end, but I’m OK with that because their clothing quality is very good!!! I’m always able to find something I love there. Their customer service In the store is always great. Their sales associates give lots of attention and help without being too pushy.
Michelle K.
Mesa, AZ
I especially love White House | Black Market for their cute and stylish dresses and skirts. I always get tons of complements when I wear clothing from this store. My daughters love shopping here too! You really can’t go wrong with anything you purchase.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
As a short, thin woman with muscular shoulders and hips I typically have issues fitting into most professional clothes. WHBM has always been my main store for work clothes and most recently casual clothes. Items that I bought 5 years ago still look new and their styles are typically timeless! It’s a standing joke in my office that I’m a strictly WHBM wearer and I have no issue with that!
Mica B.
Hurricane
My go to store. The sales associates take time to bring outfits to the dressing room but do not get pushy. The fit and quality of clothes is remarkable. I highly recommend White House black market.
Mama P.
mckeesport, PA
I love that they have small sizes. Not many people have adult clothes in a zero. My favorite feature is how they mix and match each season with color. It makes getting dressed so easy.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This store has very cute, high quality clothing. They have styles that are both work appropriate and fun for vacation or a night out. They can always count on them having some things on sale. Their instantly slimming line of dresses really do make you look slim! It’s like having built in Spanx!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love, love, love this store!! Gorgeous merchandise! The salespeople are very attentive and extremely helpful. I have been shopping with them for many years and will definitely continue. Highly recommend!
Hadley S.
Savannah, GA
White House black market is my favorite store, as they treat their employees right, empower women, and have the most fashionable , classy and versatile clothes. I appreciate the way the company is ran and the wonderful customer service they provide
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I feel like most of their clothes are for older women and I don’t always find anything I like. When I do find something I’m in love with it, that is the same in many stores find one or two really amazing items and everything else is just meh.
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
How many White House Black Market pieces do you have in your closet?
Katy E.
When are the best sales at White House Black Market?
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I haven't shopped at White House Black Market but I've looked through a few of the their catalogs. The clothes are really nice but my question is, does the clothes run true to size or do they run small?
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
Do you have a Blackbook card?
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
What is your favorite white house black market piece that you own?