BY WHITE HOUSE | BLACK MARKET

• I have never bought anything from this store Is it worth ...3 Answers
  • How many White House Black Market pieces do you have in y...30 Answers
  • If I am 5'5 and 110 lbs, what size skirt would fit? Speci...3 Answers
White House | Black Market
  • "So if you're looking for really great quality and you're willing to splurge a little, White House Black Market has some special things." in 22 reviews
  • "Pros: gorgeous clothes that fit well, are comfortable, and last (aka high quality) Cons: cost, color selection (they do black and white with a signature color at given times during the year) I always get compliments on my WhiteHouse BlackMarket clothes" in 18 reviews
  • "The clothes aren't made cheaply like other stores and you can definitely feel the good quality in the dresses, blazers, and pants." in 17 reviews
  • "Every now and then I can still find something that can be worn for more than one occasion for more than one round of seasons but it seems I can do that less and less. " in 15 reviews
  • "I had to get a VERY SPECIFIC dress to fit the dress code for an event I was going to (Had to be below knees but above ankles, had to have at least cap sleeves, had to show little to no cleavage.... ugh) but I managed to find a very nice one that I have worn a couple of other times since." in 13 reviews
Laura H.
Harleysville
WHBM is my go to if I need a cocktail dress or a more dressy outfit for a special occasion. Their prices are on the high end, but I’m OK with that because their clothing quality is very good!!! I’m always able to find something I love there. Their customer service In the store is always great. Their sales associates give lots of attention and help without being too pushy.
Leah H.
Cincinnati
I love their clothes and the way they fit but some things are really expensive. Their sales and clearance area more than make up for this. Shopping points can give you discounts and occasional coupons. White House | Black Market
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
As a short, thin woman with muscular shoulders and hips I typically have issues fitting into most professional clothes. WHBM has always been my main store for work clothes and most recently casual clothes. Items that I bought 5 years ago still look new and their styles are typically timeless! It’s a standing joke in my office that I’m a strictly WHBM wearer and I have no issue with that!
Mica B.
Hurricane
My go to store. The sales associates take time to bring outfits to the dressing room but do not get pushy. The fit and quality of clothes is remarkable. I highly recommend White House black market.
Tegan D.
I love this company! And I love their recent addition of plus sizes so that all woman can feel beautiful! Their clothing is well-made and stylish. Perfect for every woman!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love, love, love this store!! Gorgeous merchandise! The salespeople are very attentive and extremely helpful. I have been shopping with them for many years and will definitely continue. Highly recommend!
Michelle K.
Mesa, AZ
I especially love White House | Black Market for their cute and stylish dresses and skirts. I always get tons of complements when I wear clothing from this store. My daughters love shopping here too! You really can’t go wrong with anything you purchase.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
I feel like most of their clothes are for older women and I don’t always find anything I like. When I do find something I’m in love with it, that is the same in many stores find one or two really amazing items and everything else is just meh.
kristan m.
Absolutely love this company, employees and clothing. Great quality for a great price. Clothes that can be AM to PM with just a few simple changes in jewelry or jacket. I love that I can get professional clothing, then throw it on with some jeans and be it of the door!
Lori F.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this line. Always super chic and trendy. The styles are awesome as well as the fit of the clothing. Staff here is super helpful and will assist with putting together a look that is just right for you.
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
How many White House Black Market pieces do you have in your closet?
Katy E.
When are the best sales at White House Black Market?
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I haven't shopped at White House Black Market but I've looked through a few of the their catalogs. The clothes are really nice but my question is, does the clothes run true to size or do they run small?
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
Do you have a Blackbook card?
Liz W.
Fremont , CA
What is your favorite white house black market piece that you own?