Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I don't think this store is crazy expensive. They always have deals running and they have a great rewards program which saves you a lot of money. Also, to the people who tells them to appeal to a younger market- young people will need work wear. Also, white shirts, black bottoms, pretty much everything they sell most women should own something of that fits nicely. I love their extensive range of size and have never had an issue when something is too long, with ordering from online in petite right at the register. Honestly, it's not my favorite store but I know the quality is there and what I own from here is well loved. Only thing that I suggest is- watch the shoes and jewelry because those can get pretty "mature" in style and/or not the best made.
Josephine T.
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
First of all, I've loved this store since I was in high school. I've always been a classic type of dresser. This store doesn't fail at giving you timeless pieces. I also got my wedding dress here. After searching far and wide, bridal stores didn't have what I was looking for. They also kept showing me dresses that I wasn't looking for. I got married in Costa Rica on the beach. I wanted a lightweight dress that was summery. This store had exactly what I was looking for. I also needed something that was easy to breastfeed in. I'm glad I decided to look into black house white market. It was a stretch, but they came through for me! Here is a pic of me at our reception, and two pictures we had put on a canvas.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
I really love this boutique and the quality of their clothes. I also worked there for two years, and loved it! Expect your shopping experience to be a bit more hands on, as stylists are trained to help you wardrobe your outfits, meaning that your pieces are interchangeable and can be dressed up or down. Quality wise, the clothes last a long time, and are flattering and stylish. They have a trendy and classy flare to them, allowing for conservative options and sexier options in your wardrobe. I definitely recommend them. Expect to pay more (average blouse costs about $98), but expect your clothes to last longer and wear better than other retailers' products.
Christine H.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
This is my go-to one stop shop regardless of what I'm in need of. So, if I'm about to travel I'll get my travel attire here. If I'm going to a business cocktail hour, I get my attire here. It's totally affordable and if you find a shop that has good consultants that keep their displays up to date it makes my shopping experience quicker and more pleasurable. I know my size and if the mannequin has on an outfit that I like, I buy the entire ensemble accessories in all. Everyone loves it anytime I need to buy a quick outfit. Plus, no tailoring is needed. Their items fit all sorts of builds. Great for every woman!
Sabila S.
Sabila S.
I love their selection of dresses and jeans! The fit on their jeans is so great and once on sale they are reasonablely priced. The customer service is always great. Every time I visit I feel special cause they treat you like a VIP with your name tag on the rack and trying room. I find that their tops are mostly polyester which is a bummer, at regular retail I feel the tops are over priced! Their accessories are not that great, I find that their jewelry looks cheap for the price!
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
This is an awesome store especially if you're looking for something all white, black and white or the perfect little black dress. Their prices are reasonable for their amazing style and great quality of their products. Their outlet store is even more of a win because their prices always have an additional discount but even in their regular stores you can't go wrong if your needs fit their target market (black, white or sometimes off white clothing).
Carly H.
Carly H.
There are 3 locations around where I live and none of the employees are friendly - with the exception of one of the store managers (who I know previously). I don't feel like I'm catered to when I walk in the door. When I shop, I wear sweatpants and easy, comfy clothes to get in and out of. I feel like I get paid no attention because I don't look like I'm going to spend any money. Therefore, I'll take my money some place a little less judgmental.
Beauty J.
Beauty J.
I'm going to be honest, the quality of White House | Black Market is very good, and it's a good place to go looking for some basics BUT I feel that this brand has a little bit of an "older lady" feel which limits them.

Maybe if they would update their styles a little bit, younger demographics would be drawn...

All my love to White House | Black Market, I would love to help you bring a little loving trends to you (;
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
LOVE WHBM! This is one of my favorite stores. The quality of the clothes is great, and you can get great basics/staples, as well as fun stuff that's age-appropriate and work-friendly. You definitely get great quality pieces for the price. If you looking for low cost, fast fashion, WHBM may not be the place for you, but if you want pieces that will last a long time and are stylish, I 100% recommend.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Jan. 19, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: White House | Black Market
Actually ended up with a pair of their slacks from the thrift store without realizing until later. Really high quality professional/classy clothes. If you're into that sort of retro look some of their items have that silhouette with a high waist/swing style dress. They do tend to be more expensive but definitely check out their sales. They always seem to have them around holidays.
Abilene, TX
How many White House Black Market pieces do you have in your closet?
Katy E.
Katy E.
When are the best sales at White House Black Market?
SENDY W.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I haven't shopped at White House Black Market but I've looked through a few of the their catalogs. The clothes are really nice but my question is, does the clothes run true to size or do they run small?
Liz W.
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
What is your favorite white house black market piece that you own?
Abilene, TX
Do you have a Blackbook card?