Skin CareBody CareLotion & Moisturizersorogold
White Gold 24K Classic Body Scrub Exfoliator from Cosmetics, 275 g / 97 oz

by orogold

Smooth your way to supple, younger and more radiant looking skin with the OROGOLD Cosmetics White Gold 24K Classic Body Scrub. This luxurious body exfoliating scrub helps slough away rough, dry skin and common signs of aging to reveal a velvety soft appearance that exudes a brilliant, natural looking glow.

The ONLY product you need to detoxify, exfoliate and slough away dead skin AND deliver lush moisture to your body; Enjoy the gentle-action formula of this spa body exfoliator and save skin from redness and irritation; Unclog pores, remove blackheads and diminish the look of blemishes to enjoy clear and flawlessly smooth looking skin; Contains Corn Kernel Meal, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Organic Chamomile, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Marigold and Organic Cucumber; Can be combined with any anti-aging skin care routine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of White Gold 24K Classic Body Scrub Exfoliator from OROGOLD Cosmetics, 275 g. / 9.7 oz.!
Tucson, AZ
My boyfriend surprised me after work with this product one day. I try not to use so much because it is expensive. I love that it brightens the skin, smells so good.
moreno valley
White Gold 24K Classic Body Scrub Exfoliator from OROGOLD Cosmetics, 275 g. / 9.7 oz. uploaded by Naomi C.
I love to exfoliate my leg with the product before I shave my legs. It last for a long time actually. Really pricey but I mean it exfoliates very well. I would buy again but for the price is too high lmao.
When I saw this product I thought of it as a cream that felt good it has a nice scent to it I would improve the top and I like it so much I think it’s pros.I would buy this product because it gave me a nice glow and it helped.
Phoenix, AZ
White Gold 24K Classic Body Scrub Exfoliator from OROGOLD Cosmetics, 275 g. / 9.7 oz. uploaded by Luna S.
This is one of my favorite body/face scrubs, I've tried dozens and many of them were just big let down's. This scrub works well and doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated, plus it smells so good! You also only need a small amount of it to cover your face, which is nice since the product is a little on the pricey side. I've used this several times but have noticed very little missing from the jar, I would say this will probably last me 4-5 months.
I've bump a saleslady while travelling in Vegas and she introduced me this moisturizer, she got and made a purchased. Been using this for a year now and still loving it, I used this morning and evening and I feel that my faced is hydrated and moisturized. Would recommend it.

Looking for your answer?