BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Nancy D.
Who doesn't like a little White Girl Rose. I keep a bottle of this in my home at all times for girls nights- and always bring a bottle out to my friends homes when invited over
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
My favorite of favorites and to be clear I love wine and this is and will be for sure my very first pick for very especial occasions. Love the flavor and packaging who doesn't live pink
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I love all kinds of rose, this one was particularly amazing, probably one of the best ones ever. It had nice packaging and the price was not that horrible either. I will be buying this again.
Sara M.
La Quinta
I absolutely love the taste and flavour. My favorite way to enjoy this product is on weekends with my girlfriends or after a long day in the evening sitting in front of my firplace .
Luz Paola M.
Soft and delicious aroma, perfect for after a shower, it is refreshing and besides excellent quality, its smell is soft and not irritating at all. The price is quite reasonable I would buy again because it is of excellent quality.
It has a pleasant and mild flavor, is ideal to accompany with seafood or fish. It has a soft smell and its price is not high. I only use it on special occasions.
Dana P.
My brothers girlfriend bought this wine, it's not my favorite and I found it to be more of a conversation peice then a wine that I would drink for my own enjoyment
Madisyn P.
This wine tastes so bad, honestly doesn’t taste like wine but more like someone threw up and this was the liquified version. Not to sound too harsh, but it’s just mass produced and over-publicized while it is just not a good wine!
Marina L.
Mount Horeb, WI
It's so tasty! My boyfriend brought it home one night to try out. I loved it, and ended up drinking the whole bottle of wine! hahah This was the first time I ever had this wine, but I will definitely be buying it again in the near future!
phoebe p.
chapel hill, nc
not a big fan of rose. too sweet but it is a big trend right. Summer it is the go to drink for most. follow #WhiteGirlRose to see all the photos and reviews of this wine.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!