BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

Sara M.
La Quinta
I absolutely love the taste and flavour. My favorite way to enjoy this product is on weekends with my girlfriends or after a long day in the evening sitting in front of my firplace .
Luz Paola M.
Soft and delicious aroma, perfect for after a shower, it is refreshing and besides excellent quality, its smell is soft and not irritating at all. The price is quite reasonable I would buy again because it is of excellent quality.
It has a pleasant and mild flavor, is ideal to accompany with seafood or fish. It has a soft smell and its price is not high. I only use it on special occasions.
Dana P.
My brothers girlfriend bought this wine, it's not my favorite and I found it to be more of a conversation peice then a wine that I would drink for my own enjoyment
phoebe p.
chapel hill, nc
not a big fan of rose. too sweet but it is a big trend right. Summer it is the go to drink for most. follow #WhiteGirlRose to see all the photos and reviews of this wine.
Marina L.
Mount Horeb, WI
It's so tasty! My boyfriend brought it home one night to try out. I loved it, and ended up drinking the whole bottle of wine! hahah This was the first time I ever had this wine, but I will definitely be buying it again in the near future!
Madisyn P.
This wine tastes so bad, honestly doesn’t taste like wine but more like someone threw up and this was the liquified version. Not to sound too harsh, but it’s just mass produced and over-publicized while it is just not a good wine!
Olivia H.
Tappan , NY
Not nearly as good as I expected. The color is really pretty; light and airy. But the taste is much heavier and more bitter. I got this as a gift and would not buy it again. I would not recommend this to others.
marcella b.
Definitely bought it for the hilarious label ( there's a funny paragraph on the back) and the low price! It was a good rosé tho! I had it with lunch with friends and it definitely made for a great time!
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Nunca lo he probado. Pero según las demás personas es muy bueno, tiene buena presentación y a muy buen precio. Lo puedes comprar siempre y cuando seas mayor de edad
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?