BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #43 in Wine

Natalia B.
I tried this wine at a friend's party and I wasn't very excited about it but then I tried and Wow, what a surprise I had. It's so delish, didn't think I would enjoy it that much.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
I love love love rose wines and this one is a great one! It is reasonably priced and perfectly sweet. I love having it at night with friends while we chat about our weeks. Perfect and love the bottle as well
Nina S.
Not the best rose but it's a real crown pleaser with the name and label! If you want to liven things up and motivate everyone to take pictures, just set this out on the table.
Danielle Z.
I just wanna get turnt up when i drink this because of the name and because thats the drunk it gives you. Its so delicious, i could drink 5 bottlea and not get sick of it.
Nancy D.
Who doesn't like a little White Girl Rose. I keep a bottle of this in my home at all times for girls nights- and always bring a bottle out to my friends homes when invited over
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Bought this cause the name was funny and stood out on the shelves! But was pleasantly surprised! Super good and fruity and smooth! Needless to say I stacked up and my pantry is full. It’s affordable and taste like great quality
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
My favorite of favorites and to be clear I love wine and this is and will be for sure my very first pick for very especial occasions. Love the flavor and packaging who doesn't live pink
Jennifer M.
This is a great trendy wine to bring to girls nights, get for presents or just to share with some friends. The catchy bottle is great for a table display and leads to great photo opportunities and coverage for the product. Overall its a great choice for a GNO.
Jayme H.
I think this wine is so fun! It's sweet and super fruity so if you prefer dry wines I don't think this would be for you. It's not the highest quality but 75% of the reason I bought it was for the label (can you blame me?).
Luz Paola M.
Soft and delicious aroma, perfect for after a shower, it is refreshing and besides excellent quality, its smell is soft and not irritating at all. The price is quite reasonable I would buy again because it is of excellent quality.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?