BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #40 in Wine

Audrey W.
I received this wine as a birthday gift and didnt think much of it. Well i was blown away this wine is sweet but not overly sweet and tastes crisp and refreshing. Im not sure about price since it was a gift but im sure its affordable. It was well worth it and i repurchased this again.
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I was expecting much more from this wine because of all the marketing and promotion from famous instagram pages. But I actually didn't like the flavor, it was very sour and not that sweet as I usually like
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really did not enjoy this wine. Cute and funny packaging but this is one of the worst roses I've tried personally. Would not purchase again and do not recommend!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Well as a rosé loving white girl how could I not enjoy the funny label of this bottle, it makes a hilarious gift for bachelorette or birthday parties etc and the rosé is actually good too! Nothing super fancy but very enjoyable taste and great price !
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
I tried this wine at a friend's party and I wasn't very excited about it but then I tried and Wow, what a surprise I had. It's so delish, didn't think I would enjoy it that much.
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Just like the name it is a perfect "white girl" rosé xD Its just sweet enough before it's too sweet. I like to drink this on occasions with my girlfriends so it's a nice drink for those occasions. GrEat drink
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
I love love love rose wines and this one is a great one! It is reasonably priced and perfectly sweet. I love having it at night with friends while we chat about our weeks. Perfect and love the bottle as well
Nina S.
Not the best rose but it's a real crown pleaser with the name and label! If you want to liven things up and motivate everyone to take pictures, just set this out on the table.
Danielle Z.
I just wanna get turnt up when i drink this because of the name and because thats the drunk it gives you. Its so delicious, i could drink 5 bottlea and not get sick of it.
Nancy D.
Who doesn't like a little White Girl Rose. I keep a bottle of this in my home at all times for girls nights- and always bring a bottle out to my friends homes when invited over
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?