Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Not exactly sure how I feel about this wine yet but I didn't mind the tastes or texture of the wine. Letting it aurate made it even more flavorful and really brought out the under lying flavors.
Alisha T.
Watertown , NY
So tasty, fun packaging, and even comes in cans! I love this stuff & it's always a hit at parties. Perfect gift for a friend, too! Ordered directly from their website, hard to find in most stores. Quick shipping! Order even came with stickers and very well packaged!
Lindsey B.
A pretty good wine. Super fun to have when you have the girls over for a night in or outside by the pool. Looks super trendy and "cool girl". It's a little expensive compared to other rose wines, but has a pretty good flavor. Would buy again for a girls day!
Laura T.
I've tried this once with a friend in Dallas and it wasn't what I expected but it is one that kind of grows on you! It's not my favorite but it's not something I'd just walk right by either
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Well as a rosé loving white girl how could I not enjoy the funny label of this bottle, it makes a hilarious gift for bachelorette or birthday parties etc and the rosé is actually good too! Nothing super fancy but very enjoyable taste and great price !
Mackenzie C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Packaging, marketing and branding on this is gold. Seriously, it immediately made me want to purchase it and keep the bottle. It's not my favorite rose and in my opinion, it needs to be very cold when drank but it's definitely a conversation starter!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I am a big fan of this rosé. I had it while out celebrating my birthday and just loved it. I had it paired with a mixed greens and fresh goat cheese salad and it was just perfect. I have no idea how much it costs, but if it’s under 20$ I’d grab it!
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I was expecting much more from this wine because of all the marketing and promotion from famous instagram pages. But I actually didn't like the flavor, it was very sour and not that sweet as I usually like
Audrey W.
I received this wine as a birthday gift and didnt think much of it. Well i was blown away this wine is sweet but not overly sweet and tastes crisp and refreshing. Im not sure about price since it was a gift but im sure its affordable. It was well worth it and i repurchased this again.
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Just like the name it is a perfect "white girl" rosé xD Its just sweet enough before it's too sweet. I like to drink this on occasions with my girlfriends so it's a nice drink for those occasions. GrEat drink
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?