BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #43 in Wine

sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Yaaasss! ( like the cork says!) LOVE this Rose. It's so young and fun. It's a great bottle to bring to a friends house because we always get a giggle out of the presentation and thoroughly enjoy the contents inside.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
I love this stuff! I drank the small little cans and they taste so good, especially when chilled in the fridge. I use the big bottle as a decor piece in my room LOLL I don't wanna open it cuz it's so cute. Got it as part of a birthday gift, super cute idea.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
White girl rose wine taste very good. To me it's a little on the sweeter side which is what I perfer more than a wine that taste more tart. It's also very affordable and that's perfect! Good quality wine.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
This is a wonderful wine that tastes very smooth. I don't like red wine but I will drink a good Rosé. I love the fruity flavor and the fact that it isnt very sweet. It is a nice change from white wine.
Bre B.
Silver Spring, MD
I found out about White Girl Rose after reading White Girl Problems. It has been advertised a lot on instagram. I would recommend it being made available in more locations. It's very difficult to find and I hate ordering things online when shipping is not included.
Samantha H.
Best tasting wine! Great for those girl nights the taste is so smooth and isn't dry. Very affordable and everyone likes it you can't go wrong getting a bottle! Good value and I buy all the time from my local liquor distribution
Meghan D.
Stamford, CT
This was actually the first rosé I've ever tried and it was surprisingly really good! I was hesitant to try rosé because I like dry wine over sweet, but this was not as sweet as I expected it to be. The label is also really funny - if you get it make sure you read it!
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
Delicious. Pretty sure you'd have to drink the whole bottle to get a decent buzz, but it is perfect for girls night and snacks with a movie. Not heavy and very sweet. Even my mom likes it! I take her a bottle every now and then and she has a few glasses, which is saying a lot because she isn't a huge wine drinker.
Sara C.
One of my favorite wines, I know cliché. I love rose and this is definitely one that isn't too sweet. I drink it most often and is usually my go to. I also drink this because it's not too expensive and I buy all the time.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Not exactly sure how I feel about this wine yet but I didn't mind the tastes or texture of the wine. Letting it aurate made it even more flavorful and really brought out the under lying flavors.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?