BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Emily G.
Corinth, MS
It was very light yet satisfying with a little sweetness to it. My husband is the one who bought the wine and I believe he bought it at a liquor store of some sort. The only other wine I have ever tasted it is far more luxurious and better tasting than the other one. I'm 100% satisfied with the product and would definitely purchase again.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I love wine and I love Rose! It's a wine I drink during brunch or girl nights. This Rose is affordable and delicious. It's not super easy to find..it was much easier in the summer...but you can get it online!
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
A big fat Jewish this is his wine I love him I think he's hilarious I also think that this rose is quite good! I think that everybody is looking for a middle of the row rose you have found the one go get them tiger
sylvia L.
Brooklyn , NY
Yaaasss! ( like the cork says!) LOVE this Rose. It's so young and fun. It's a great bottle to bring to a friends house because we always get a giggle out of the presentation and thoroughly enjoy the contents inside.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
This is a wonderful wine that tastes very smooth. I don't like red wine but I will drink a good Rosé. I love the fruity flavor and the fact that it isnt very sweet. It is a nice change from white wine.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
I love this stuff! I drank the small little cans and they taste so good, especially when chilled in the fridge. I use the big bottle as a decor piece in my room LOLL I don't wanna open it cuz it's so cute. Got it as part of a birthday gift, super cute idea.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
White girl rose wine taste very good. To me it's a little on the sweeter side which is what I perfer more than a wine that taste more tart. It's also very affordable and that's perfect! Good quality wine.
Bre B.
Silver Spring, MD
I found out about White Girl Rose after reading White Girl Problems. It has been advertised a lot on instagram. I would recommend it being made available in more locations. It's very difficult to find and I hate ordering things online when shipping is not included.
Samantha H.
Best tasting wine! Great for those girl nights the taste is so smooth and isn't dry. Very affordable and everyone likes it you can't go wrong getting a bottle! Good value and I buy all the time from my local liquor distribution
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
Delicious. Pretty sure you'd have to drink the whole bottle to get a decent buzz, but it is perfect for girls night and snacks with a movie. Not heavy and very sweet. Even my mom likes it! I take her a bottle every now and then and she has a few glasses, which is saying a lot because she isn't a huge wine drinker.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?