BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
I bought this because of the funny name but I am not a fan of Rose I do not think it is the wine's fault. I just do not like the sweetness. I was disappointed in the taste but others at my party did enjoy it so I feel it was just a matter of my taste buds not approving.
Lori K.
Mamaroneck, NY
I absolutely LOVE White Girl Rose!! I am in no way a rose drinker. It's always been too sweet for me and after a couple of bottles the taste gets to be too much. but when I saw this on The Fat Jew's Facebook, I had to give it a try.
It's not like regular rose. It lighter and not so sweet. Perfect for the summer by the pool. My fav thing to do is fill a pitcher with White Girl Rose and a touch of sparkling wine, toss in some sliced strawberries and relax with my girls.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I love this wine as much as I love my barefoot pink wine. It is affordable and cute for a girl's night. I pair this with crackers and cheese. Not too strong but does hit you after a while. Packaging is def cute and simple.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love! So yummy! Just the right amount of sweetness. Plus, the name and packaging is adorable and funny. Not too expensive either, so you won't feel guilty when you want a few bottles. I buy for the summer, all summer.
Lauren B.
East Freetown, MA
I just recently discovered this brand of rose and to be honest I mostly bought it for a good laugh with my boyfriend because of the label but I did enjoy the taste. It is sweet but not too much so and I would buy it again. Reasonably priced for the taste.
Shea B.
La Salle , CO
First of all love the name. Amazing flavor. Nice, attractive label. I've had this once and I need to buy another bottle. Definitely a decent price but needs to be available in more stores near me! Would recommend
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
I got this as a joke for one of my good friends because we both love wine. What started as a joke turned out to be an awesome decision. This rose actually tastes pretty good. We both enjoyed it and said we would buy it again.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
This white girl rose taste very good I like this product it has a good flavor it has a little bit of room for improvement it is a good value I like this drink I would buy this drink again I recommend this for others it is a very good drink if you are 22 and older
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I love the packaging on this wine! It's hysterical. I tried it for the first time at a wine exchange party recently and we all really liked it. It's sweet but not too sweet -- the perfect balance for a wine. We all said we'd definitely try it again.
Aya Z.
Louisville, KY
It’s not a very complex rosé. I think that it lacks acidity and it’s a bit too full-bodied on the palate for me, not light and crisp. It would be great if it was ice cold, but to be perfectly honest, any ice cold rosé is fine because it’s just cold, thirst-quenching alcohol.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?