BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #30 in Wine

Siobhan H.
Menstrie , Clackmannanshire
Love love love this. Simple yet eye-catching packaging. Tastes amazing & would definitely recommend.
Dakota C.
Red deer
My favourite kind of wine. I love this especially for a girls night out. It's good and kinda sweet.
Gabriella A.
A meu ver é suave e para gostos rewuintafos, ótimo! Acompanhamento com peixes e aves recomendo
Priscilla C.
London, ON
I love Rose wine, so to me it was really good. It was tasty and not so strong, which i love!
Bec B.
Perth, WA
I like the sweet flavour this wine provides, not my favourite wine but definetly up there.
Dita V.
Akmenu liela 17
Love the smell of White Girl Rose product! Texture is amazing, colour and result are great!
Alicia R.
Wasn't my favorite wine. Was a little too dry for me. Prefer something a little sweeter.
Aparna J.
A very smooth and full bodied. It is an excellent gift for someone who is a wine lover.
Melissa H.
Fergus , ON
Perfect for saturday sit out next to a fire or under the stars on a hot summers night!
Marcelle V.
One of my favorite rose wine, super super affordable price. I bought it at sams club
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?