BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Virginia M.
Is a rich wine and feels delicate on the palate, I liked it because it tine a very subtle touch and was the best company for my pasta
Nevena S.
This beauty is one of my favourite wine, ever. It has sophisticated, classy taste. I really enjoy every time when I drink this one!
Luciene R.
Muito saboroso.
O gosto é forte e além de ser uma otima bebida para acompanhar com um jantar em uma noite de outono. Recomendo. :)
Becky B.
dorking
I didn't enjoy this wine, I felt it was too bitter to be a rose and didn't completement my mean enough to give it a higher rating
Amber T.
I love a good rise and this is one of them. Nice and light and pairs well with any meal. Great to share with your bestie.
Taneisha h.
1,475 reviews
Very smooth taste great for a night in or out perfect for just about any event perfect as a gift for weddings shower bday
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
para una reunion de chicas fue perfecto, no conozco mucho de vinos pero me gusto, fue agradable para mis amigas tambien
Celeste F.
azilda, ON
One of my go to wines. I'm not much of a wine drinker I don't like anything to strong tasting and this is perfect.
Alice M.
Not too sweet, not too bitter, goes down easy with a pleasant aftertaste, the perfect balance for a rose wine.
Lili J.
Edinburgh Scotland
DOES THE JOB, amazing taste love it !! Tried it a while back would definitely purchase again without a doubt
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!