BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Dakota C.
Red deer
My favourite kind of wine. I love this especially for a girls night out. It's good and kinda sweet.
Gabriella A.
A meu ver é suave e para gostos rewuintafos, ótimo! Acompanhamento com peixes e aves recomendo
Priscilla C.
London, ON
I love Rose wine, so to me it was really good. It was tasty and not so strong, which i love!
Dita V.
Akmenu liela 17
Love the smell of White Girl Rose product! Texture is amazing, colour and result are great!
Bec B.
Perth, WA
I like the sweet flavour this wine provides, not my favourite wine but definetly up there.
Alicia R.
Wasn't my favorite wine. Was a little too dry for me. Prefer something a little sweeter.
Melissa H.
Perfect for saturday sit out next to a fire or under the stars on a hot summers night!
Aparna J.
A very smooth and full bodied. It is an excellent gift for someone who is a wine lover.
Marcelle V.
One of my favorite rose wine, super super affordable price. I bought it at sams club
it tastes very good , and it matches me
i enjoy it with friends , it s a good flavor
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?