BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

alicia c.
Brooklyn, NY
tried at a party satisfying taste would recommend to others. great prize and variety your guests will like it
Estefany Z.
I have tried better brands but this one is very good it is a little soft but I like it, I would recommend it.
Lili J.
Edinburgh Scotland
DOES THE JOB, amazing taste love it !! Tried it a while back would definitely purchase again without a doubt
Maria S.
Vejle
Loved the flavour of this wine! Not to sweet and fruity and not too dry! Looks great on my whine rack too :-)
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
es un exceletnte vino con un gran sabor muy delicado que puedes tomar en cualquier ocasion no es muy fuerte
Jenny C.
Es un producto excelente y delicado me encanta su sabor esta entre mis favoritos por su delicadeza........
sudeshna b.
this is tasty and delicious...but price is little high........you should have definatey try this out..
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
This is light and has a lovely crisp taste I enough this wine a lot it's not to sharp it's just right x
Siobhan H.
Menstrie , Clackmannanshire
Love love love this. Simple yet eye-catching packaging. Tastes amazing & would definitely recommend.
VE1141189 Merwill u.
Miami
Si ideal para chicas, me la brindaron y la verdad no había escuchado de esta marca pero es muy buena
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?