BY WHITE GIRL ROSE

Ester S.
Very lightweight as expected for a "girl's" rose. I almost expected it to be a little sweeter than it is, but the flavour is quite nice.
Karla G.
tiene muy rico sabor y lo mejor que la botella es muy linda muy llamativa y elegante ideal para celebrar en pareja en una cena romantica
May M.
Absolutely amaIng. So refreshing. Wouldn't recommend any other wind. It goes well with everything for me. I mostly love how smooth it is.
France T.
So delicious and light and i can drink it with any type of meals , me and ,y girls on a terrasse on a friday night with this is amazing
Mariana H.
Really tasty. With a fish meal it is the perfect wine.
It's a grate wine if u want to surprise ur best friend.
I just can recommend it.
Virginia M.
Is a rich wine and feels delicate on the palate, I liked it because it tine a very subtle touch and was the best company for my pasta
Nevena S.
This beauty is one of my favourite wine, ever. It has sophisticated, classy taste. I really enjoy every time when I drink this one!
Luciene R.
Muito saboroso.
O gosto é forte e além de ser uma otima bebida para acompanhar com um jantar em uma noite de outono. Recomendo. :)
Becky B.
dorking
I didn't enjoy this wine, I felt it was too bitter to be a rose and didn't completement my mean enough to give it a higher rating
Taneisha h.
Very smooth taste great for a night in or out perfect for just about any event perfect as a gift for weddings shower bday
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Omg I want to buy this so bad!! How was the taste? Is it sweet?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this wine at?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!