BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #35 in Wine

Belen R.
Sevilla
I like this wine but I have tasted better ones before, I would recomend it if you dont like strong wines and if you are not really into wines
zugheit g.
oh cielos uno de mis favoritos en verdad hace tiempo no lo pruebo pero deja un buen sabor de boca que realmente quisieras seguir tomandolo
sabina h.
UK
Shared a bottle with my sister a few days ago.. the taste is so rich and tasty it went so soon.. It made me feel so nice inside :) love it
Ester S.
Very lightweight as expected for a "girl's" rose. I almost expected it to be a little sweeter than it is, but the flavour is quite nice.
May M.
Absolutely amaIng. So refreshing. Wouldn't recommend any other wind. It goes well with everything for me. I mostly love how smooth it is.
Karla G.
tiene muy rico sabor y lo mejor que la botella es muy linda muy llamativa y elegante ideal para celebrar en pareja en una cena romantica
France T.
So delicious and light and i can drink it with any type of meals , me and ,y girls on a terrasse on a friday night with this is amazing
Mariana H.
Really tasty. With a fish meal it is the perfect wine.
It's a grate wine if u want to surprise ur best friend.
I just can recommend it.
Virginia M.
Is a rich wine and feels delicate on the palate, I liked it because it tine a very subtle touch and was the best company for my pasta
Nevena S.
This beauty is one of my favourite wine, ever. It has sophisticated, classy taste. I really enjoy every time when I drink this one!
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?