BY WHITE GIRL ROSE #24 in Wine

Virginia M.
Is a rich wine and feels delicate on the palate, I liked it because it tine a very subtle touch and was the best company for my pasta
Nevena S.
This beauty is one of my favourite wine, ever. It has sophisticated, classy taste. I really enjoy every time when I drink this one!
Luciene R.
Muito saboroso.
O gosto é forte e além de ser uma otima bebida para acompanhar com um jantar em uma noite de outono. Recomendo. :)
Becky B.
I didn't enjoy this wine, I felt it was too bitter to be a rose and didn't completement my mean enough to give it a higher rating
Amber T.
I love a good rise and this is one of them. Nice and light and pairs well with any meal. Great to share with your bestie.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
para una reunion de chicas fue perfecto, no conozco mucho de vinos pero me gusto, fue agradable para mis amigas tambien
kenia m.
doral , FL
I love this wine its flavor and above all it has good price has a citrus flavor and sweet is totally dry I love it
Celeste F.
azilda, ON
One of my go to wines. I'm not much of a wine drinker I don't like anything to strong tasting and this is perfect.
Maria B.
Not my favorite but will drink if it's around. Will try it chilled next time around and aee how that works for me.
Alice M.
Not too sweet, not too bitter, goes down easy with a pleasant aftertaste, the perfect balance for a rose wine.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is this actually as good as the hype?
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
Does anyone know where I can buy this in NC?
Christine V.
Has anyone gotten this in stores? I want to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. It says on their website that it's sold at Bottle King - but I asked at the store and they didn't have it. If anyone has found it in store - give me a heads up!
Maricarmen M.
I have seen this bottle of Rosé on social media pages, I was wondering where I could purchase this? Is this rosè good?
Amanda V.
I'm looking for a sweet wine, I like Barefoot and dislike the Cupcake wines - would I like this?